I Batted 3 Overs & Bowled 2.5 Overs !!!

Satish555

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guyz. i batted 3 overs and after i finished the runchase i was bowling for nearly 3 overs (2.5). n on the last ball of the third over , the game crashed!!!

bowling is much better to me. the cursor is got stiffer. it doesnt move easily like cric 04. u have to press hard for cursor to move. the batting of cpu was very stupid n too aggressive i found. i took 3 wickets. all by catches in the circle. but i couldnt understand the ball with the arrow on it. i will try it again n let u know if it works again! here are a few pics . n oh yea i really liked barmys patches. they look awesome.

Attachments

• I Bowled.JPG
    I Bowled.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
I also manged to bowl one over after hitting 100 with Petersen in the 3 overs as I had a perfect 6 sixes in the last over, then sundenly I was bowling and after 1 over the game crashed. I also Like the bowling much better than Cricket 2004 you have more control.

How all of u get into bowling? Is there any option to bowl in the demo? Please clarify

You have to complete the game at the same time as completing Pieterson's 50 and the game can't cope with the two cut scenes and lets you bowl.

barmyarmy said:
You have to complete the game at the same time as completing Pieterson's 50 and the game can't cope with the two cut scenes and lets you bowl.

U r right barmyarmy !! samething happened to me,,but i could only bowl for 3 balls and the game crashed,,,u have to complete the game and pietersons 50 at the same time ,,,its True

Story

guys starting a story. making 400 from un limited overs with 3 wickets left. its a short thing will do it in this thread.

things were goin fine as peterson n gough were batting defensively n then gough edged one to leg slip off clarke. he tried a back foot leg side drive but edged to leg slip as first wicket falls . heres a pic.

can peterson n the bowlers win this historic ahses test? lol :D

Attachments

• first wicket ( shit).JPG
    first wicket ( shit).JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 143
  • stats.JPG
    stats.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
nope.. clarke bowls after symonds. only 2 bowlers.

well england looses peterson "The Hope"!!!!!!!!!

peterson's confidence meter was full . stopped defending n then went for a straight. clarke pitched the ball on middle stump. ball spinning away from peterson to clarke very sharply as peterson misses n his off stump tells him good bye. un fortuneately couldnt get the pic of wicket or peterson but will get stats.

so can england's bowlers harmison n ali save england an historic test?

Attachments

• stats.JPG
    stats.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 124
Lost

eventually lost it guys. hey guys i did a trick . i did the thing barmy said. win same time as get fifty . i hit pause n alt tab . then used tsearch to pause overs n scores. i managed to bowl like 7 - 8 overs n i am still bowling i press alt tab n the game is still paused with symonds bowling whilst am typing here.

i just dont want to quit the game. i wish i could save it cause bowling is so much fun. try that trick guys with tsearch after u get fifty n win!!

thats a test yeh? y do the aussies have numbers on thei baks?? btw, did any1 see symonds make 74 last nite??

rumblah said:
thats a test yeh? y do the aussies have numbers on thei baks?? btw, did any1 see symonds make 74 last nite??
No, its not a test.

Its a ODI with altered white clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread