IC10 playtest @ Codemasters - 4 June

Hey Matt you did not mention anything about power stick?
I discussed it a little bit, but in the context of the Action cam. The power stick doesn't need much said on its own, they work hand in hand, when you are batting from the action cam, the view of the ground is reversed so the direction you are pushing is the direction the batsman is playing, you play forward by pushing forward, so that way you feel as though you are making the batsman's stroke with the stick.

The one thing I will say is that it is quite touchy, you need to have very fine control on it, and you'll often underestimate the distance the ball will go with it, but practice will solve that.

any update on innings simulate option? do we have have option to simulate the innings for more than 1 over like 5 overs or 10 or 20. this option is available on EA 2007. Just want to know if this option is available or not.

Regards

Shakeel

Intresting review, can't wait for this game now! (Although i wont be taking a day off work for it).
The use of mics online will be a good laugh.

the use of mics online will be great. but how do we attach a mic to a PS3? i guess we have to use the ones which come attached with a headphone.

the use of mics online will be great. but how do we attach a mic to a PS3? i guess we have to use the ones which come attached with a headphone.

1. Acquire a headset.
2. Switch on headset.
3. Settings - Accesory Settings.
4. Manage Bluetooth device.
5. Press Triangle then connect.

:D

field settings

have they removed the manual field settings online or is it still as in AC 09?

Cmon MAttW come out with the information :D awaiting eagerly mate.

:p:p

Users who are viewing this thread