ICC 2005 v1.1 & 2013 v1.9 PLAYER and TEAM BUDGET,COACH,PHYSIO EDITOR!

Do you like this editor?

• Yes

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I dont care!

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
ICC 2005 is working. Thanks for making it. Please add details like the ICC 2013 editors. Could you please add an instruction file on what value means what in the case date of birth 1,2 and 3, bowling type, and contract term and salary?

faizangmc

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Which screen was showing up in your game when u pressed load budget? And load coch and physio? The problem is its workin in my pc and some others pc. Only a few r reporting the error (2 f u)
I thnk ur nt opening team details screen for budget and training screen for coach and physio. Also even if error shows up just enter the value u want. Clcik on save. It wil work even if nt loading up right values.,

Last edited:

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am getting error while saving batting ability.

Code:
Error:[string "processname = "Cricket2013.exe"..."]:354: attempt to call global 'getControlText' (a nil value)

faizangmc

Club Captain
I am getting error while saving batting ability.

Code:
Error:[string "processname = "Cricket2013.exe"..."]:354: attempt to call global 'getControlText' (a nil value)

thankx for informing. will check out and release update today.

rangers4ever

School Cricketer
thanx for the update but still get same error and also on your first post it says edited yesterday shouldn't it say edited today

faizangmc

Club Captain
thanx for the update but still get same error and also on your first post it says edited yesterday shouldn't it say edited today

Restart editor. Monzi u still gettng the error? Here it seems fine.
And I updated my website where I uploaded the fixed editor wth same name. So no need f an update here as link is same. Thts why shwng updated yesterday

----------

i redownloaded to check it again. it seems to work flawless. Download it again mate. Restart your pc and then check. It should work fine. Monzi you also redownload and confirm.

rangers4ever

School Cricketer
nah mate have tried everything you suggested but still get this error when trying to increase coach and physio:
Error:Failure determining what [[[[[Cricket2013.exe+005C8918]+4]+50]+a0]+ac]+c means
and the budget dosent update either

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i redownloaded to check it again. it seems to work flawless. Download it again mate. Restart your pc and then check. It should work fine. Monzi you also redownload and confirm.
It works fine. But I don't know about the Finance/budget Editor. Since i don't use it.

faizangmc

Club Captain
rangers4ever did you go into the right screen before clicking on load?
Team details screen for budget and coach and physio screen for coach points.
Monzi please reconfirm the error. Edit you budget and coach and physio just for checking. I dont know why its working in mine, and not in theirs. They are not going in the right screen perhaps. Monzi you try and tell me. Read the IMP part in editor.

faizangmc

Club Captain
Ok. As im not able reproduce the error in my pc, its v hard to find the code/script which is bringing up the error and fixing it means some trial and error. Only thing we can do is work together because i will need you to test it on your pc. Il change the script. and you test as if you are a beta tester. This time i changed the pointer address. Please download the below version and give me a feedback. If any1 get it right without errors. do tell me. It will help.

Make sure you make ur screen look like this then click on load coach and physio points :

Download link :- (there is _2 in addition to the file name)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qt51y8tlbahwvod/cricket 2013 editor v1.5 (c)faizan_2.EXE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread