ICC 2005 v1.1 & 2013 v1.9 PLAYER and TEAM BUDGET,COACH,PHYSIO EDITOR!

Do you like this editor?

• Yes

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I dont care!

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

rangers4ever

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
errors for coach and physio after downloading
Error:Incorrect number of parameters
budget dosent work either but player editing does

morgieb

Club Cricketer
Gun work (Y)

Would love it if the 05 editor came with more options, but I'm now trying to do an 'update' (so nerfing all those random guns, adding guys who made their FC debuts around 2005 + increasing the abilities of the Dale Steyn's of the world)

Don't ask me why it's the only one I still play, the newer interface alienates me though.

faizangmc

Club Captain
ok we leave the coach and physio thing for later fixing. (post exams), it will be a headache unless i get that error to happen in my machine. Unfortunate.

Right now im working for a calender object to replace the dob. so that dob converter is not needed to set the date of birth.

As far as 2005 editor is concerned, post exams bro :) i dont have that much time to find the offsets and type in all the stuff in the script. post exams, il have ample time ;)

till then enjoy editing the abilities. and 2013 users, leave the budget and coach thing as of now. Or just try changing the value and clicking on save. I think there is some error in reading from the address correctly. Writing will work.
Bcoz i used to have this error in player editor earlier. But when i entered a value. Clicked on save. It saved correctly. If nothing is working, leave it as of now.

faizangmc

Club Captain
Help with testing

Can anyone help me with testing? We will try to fix the balance part first. then coach and physio.

Download cheat engine 6.3 from here first :
Cheat Engine

Download the balance pointers.CT file from here : (in kbs)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8uepkin0s1fg41/balance pointers.CT

Open cheat engine after it installs. Open the .CT file above through cheat engine. Open game. Attach game to cheat engine by clicking on pc icon on cheat engine (top left it will be in red box)

Then go to team details in game.
The 1, 2, 3, 4........ in cheat engine should show some values. Look for the entry which is showing the right balance value. Change it. If it changes right in the game. Report the entries which are wrking like
3,4, 5. (in my case all are working. See screenshot) which one is working in urs tell me. (specially guys who are reporting that balance is not working in their pc)

Next version is gonna release shortly with a calendar instead of dob values. Also maybe il get the batting preference edit box to be replaced with combobox so no need to see its codes too. It will be great if we can fix the balance error atleast in next update. Need your help guys.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_03 Jan. 03 03.03.jpg
    ScreenHunter_03 Jan. 03 03.03.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

faizangmc

Club Captain
UPDATE v1.6 (3 feb 2013)
Whats new?
- ADDED Calendar object for date of birth. (no need of dob converter anymore)
- Added comboboxes for Batting preference.
- GUI tweaks

Known issues :
balance, coach, physio showing error for some users (fix later)

Download from same page.

NIT111

School Cricketer
Editor

Is there any editor to switch players like kapil dev from india to westindies and all... like edit the contract of ipl players like in 2012...

faizangmc

Club Captain
Is there any editor to switch players like kapil dev from india to westindies and all... like edit the contract of ipl players like in 2012...

Ans1) yes u can. In game load up ur save. Go to player records. Check the 'show retired' player option. Open kapil dev's profile. Nw switch to editor. Click on load current player.
Change nationailuty to west indies. Click on save
Select retiremnt from "playing all versions" click on save
Now u wnt be wanting a 60 plus old kapil dev turning up for west indies, so change to calandr to somethong like 1990 click on save. Editors job is done
Switch to game. Exit kapil devs profile, he wil availble for selection in WI squad.

Ans2) u can edit the contracted years and salary for any player any game mode.

NIT111

School Cricketer
faizan i tried to edit the salary and budget of ipl player sakhib but its not changing... for ipl its not changing but for english county its changing..

faizangmc

Club Captain
K thn ipl salary must be differebt hex address. I rarely play ipl so did nt notice it. Wil add it in next version. Btw did u try team budget, coach and physio points? Try for english county and tel me if any error shows up. And see that u go in team details screen for budget and coach physio screen for coach physio points before clicking on load in editor

Last edited:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I have a suggestion, Faizan. Please increase the ability of players. I have seen a in game bowler with 420 odd points but your 2005 editor doesn't let a bowler rate lower than 485. Please make the limit of about 350 for the bowler and 2000 or 2100 for the batsmen.

faizangmc

Club Captain
Ok. Fenil. Wil remove the limit itself. 485 was realistic limit f 2013. I wasbt aware that 2005 hv better bowlers thn 2013 ;) il remove the limit system itself. Everybody want total freedom ;)

Working n it right nw. Wil post in 30 min. Removng limits wnt take much time.

EDIT :- Ooops! i cant find the source code for 2005 editor. :| guess by mistake i did a owerwrite of 2013 source code on 2005 file. My bad. Now i dont have the 2005 game running to find hex addresses.
I found a v1.04 working without the trial window. So il make an editor for it. Il give you a way to edit ur version using that editor.

Last edited:

faizangmc

Club Captain
ICC 2005 users. Download the major update v1.1 from first post. Almost all features of icc 2013 editor. ENJOY! :cheers

(Dont panic if surname shows ur own surname instead of players. lol. just a minor error. Ignore it. Also ignore empty fields after loading player. Change it to what to u want. It saves up correctly)

Gee Whatawanka

School Cricketer
Nice work with the editor. I've had some fun adding some of the retired Zimbabwean players back into the game (with in reason of course...John Traicos is stretching it a tad far). Would like to see a create player function down the track...that would be cool. Adding clubs/nations to the game? Even better! Haha, getting ahead of myself here.

Budget and coach and physio editor does not work for me either.

faizangmc

Club Captain
Minor, quick update. v1.7
- Replaced retirement list to checkbox system. (much more convenient now)
- Changed balance pointer address (check this if its working. As i said we dont have any option than to keep trying till either u people get it working or i get a similar error!)

----------

Nice work with the editor. I've had some fun adding some of the retired Zimbabwean players back into the game (with in reason of course...John Traicos is stretching it a tad far). Would like to see a create player function down the track...that would be cool. Adding clubs/nations to the game? Even better! Haha, getting ahead of myself here.

Budget and coach and physio editor does not work for me either.

Gee Whatawanka, Its nice you are enjoying editing. :thumbs
As far as create functions are concerned. I dont think anyone wud be able to do that. Even the famous FMRTE for football manager doesnet has this function. Its because the game is programmed itself that way. There are no new players. There are RECYCLED players. for instance, if sachin tendulkar retires after a few years in game, he will be replaced by a youngster with similar potential. The regens you see are just kinda re-births of retired players. They arent new.
Club cant be created either. You can rename club (new feature in icc 2013 it seems). Changing the name may give you a new club kinda feeling.

Also download v1.7 of the editor. and go to team details screen. Check if balance is working?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread