• ICC 2006

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Other, or can't decide

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

Xuzuno

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
With the newly released ICC 2008, pleasing (or not so pleasing) many people, I want to see how other people compare it to the previous games in the series.

In my opinion, ICC III was definately a poor release, however I've enjoyed how the latest version has gone back to the 2006 style of gameplay. I still favour ICC 2006 for some reason though.

Please vote in poll, thanks :).

ICC 08 is slightly better than ICC 06 IMO. It wins in in game statistics, graphics (Though not as important) and realistic scoring. There is more sixes and is generally more exciting.

ICC 06 has great features out of the game screen, and is easier to work with. I also prefer the aggression bars going vertically for some reason. The team selection screen is better than in 08.

Icc 2006 ashes edition is still what I mostly play. I haven't bought 2008 yet. Icc 3 was dire. I prefer the easy to use interface of 2006 (right clicking to navigate, and the squad selection screen is better). and haha I also prefer the bars going vertical

I only played limited ICC 08 and it was better than ICC III, but i cant go past 06, it was gun!

I believe that the new game is the best so far. ICC 3 was awful. ICC 06 is just behind ICC 08.

how much is ICC 08 if it is out, I love ICC games officially.

ICC 08 really came along nicely..last year was horrible. It was a nice rebound, got me playing this game a lot now :happy

yeah, i'd agree that the game is slow as hell, if you want to play it properly, it takes forever.

ICC 08- It's like Icc 2006 and ICC 3 put together, mean, the Graphic of ICC3 and the game play of Icc 2006.

Icc3 When I start playing it, it was good at beginning, but than started to get bored.

ICC 2006: was good.

ICC 2008: is the only ICC that I played 3 years in International. It just can't get enough of it. In ICC 2006 I played only the Domestic game for 2 season, I still have to play ICC 2008 Domestic season.

For me I think ICC should expand more, like Cricket Couch, i personal hate that game.
I think what is missing from all these ICC is the other Country Domestic Match.

Anyway ICC2008 Rocks

The first ICC game I bought was ICC 2001. It was already old (this was about 5 or 6 years ago) so I got it for quite literally a pound, but I was hooked immediately. Played that one game for about 3 years straight. Last summer I decided finnaly to get a new version, so bought ICC 3. Was terribly dissappointed in it on the grounds of gameplay. Bought ICC 2008 because I had read some pretty cool gameplay changes. At the moment I'm hooked. I was been through a year and a half in county game in just two days... and I have never been playing a computer game so late at night :D

btw...
Cricket Couch
That made me lol...

The first ICC game I bought was ICC 2001. It was already old (this was about 5 or 6 years ago) so I got it for quite literally a pound, but I was hooked immediately. Played that one game for about 3 years straight. Last summer I decided finnaly to get a new version, so bought ICC 3. Was terribly dissappointed in it on the grounds of gameplay. Bought ICC 2008 because I had read some pretty cool gameplay changes. At the moment I'm hooked. I was been through a year and a half in county game in just two days... and I have never been playing a computer game so late at night :D

btw...

That made me lol...

Oops i did it again
sorry it was to be Coach. I keep on putting u instead of a .

Users who are viewing this thread