ICC 2010 Editor Request????

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think theres a general agreement within those who made the editor not to update it to work with this version as it pretty much ruined online with the sheer amount of cheat teams.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think theres a general agreement within those who made the editor not to update it to work with this version as it pretty much ruined online with the sheer amount of cheat teams.

Well said. That's our view at the moment. Though most of the others who did work on it probably don't know that there's a new version :p

Chewie

BCCI President
There's a patch coming out in the coming days. Wait a bit and see if there are still roster problems :)

thesweepmaster

Club Cricketer
What's the point in using an editor? All it does is destroy gameplay because you can just make everyone look superb in your team but very poor in others. Btw the Pakistan team have been poor for ages to be honest so the game must be a bit realistic.

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
But it will surely enhance offline play.
But It would most certainly be abused. I agree with Sweep that Pakistan are a poor team, but that just means it's more of a challenge to play with them IMO. Which is a good thing.

chaturaemi

School Cricketer
Editor is good

Editor is good..... Coz if we want to create a IPL team..... Editor is the solution... It wont ruin the online game coz in Online game edited teams wont allow to play..... specially by using editor if someone increase the Batting form... It says "Cannot play".... so pls make the editor.......

dancingmongoose

International Coach
icc 2010 editor

why dont we make an editor that cant edit skills. there are a lot of errors on the database that doesnt involve skills.

Users who are viewing this thread