ICC 2010 Editor Request????

enigma

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not sure if anyone is working on it but people here have pretty much agreed to stick with the editor so they either haven't updated to 10.18/19 or reverted back to 10.14/15, in case they had updated.

Dan3634

School Cricketer
Hi

I must be royally thick but how do I install an older patch? I reinstalled my game but the update just gave me 1.18 and I couldnt find any patch engine or update thing anywhere.

enigma

School Cricketer
Hi

I must be royally thick but how do I install an older patch? I reinstalled my game but the update just gave me 1.18 and I couldnt find any patch engine or update thing anywhere.

Uninstall & re-install the game AGAIN, then open My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > (a new window will open) View > select "Show Hidden Files & Folders" > OK

Now to go to > C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data <
There you'll find the yellow-colored update files, double-click on "CricketCaptain2010upd14", patch it & it's done :happy

NOTE : Don't forget to turn off the "Show Hidden Files & Folders" option after you're done patching otherwise, you might end up screwing up your PC. Cheers.

Last edited:

Itchyfoot

Club Cricketer
Enigma, I looked but after uninstalling and reinstalling I could only find the latest patch file (CricketCaptain2010upd18).

Is there any other way of going back to the .14/.15 patch? I find it difficult to enjoy the game without the ability to tweak things the way I like.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You may not be able to find it because the version you installed was already patched. I'm not sure how else you could get back to that version however.

cr7

School Cricketer
CAn some one just plz make a editor for icc 2010.

I have downlaoded many versions now and i have put in dob still dosent work.

The only thing i get up is the unhandled error message. Plz can someone with some knowledge just help.

Tuscan

School Cricketer
yeah i get the same error message, whenever i try to use it, I go onto a players profile go to personal look at his dob then enter it and click load.
then it comes up with this message error

Unhandled exception has occurered in your application. If you click Continue, The application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.If you click Quit. The application will close immediately.

What the hell should i do?

lewigie

School Cricketer
If anyone is getting unhandled errors, make sure .net framework is installed, and then right click the editor and go Run As Administrator. That's what fixed it for me.

You also have to have a saved game for it to work aswell.

locutus243

School Cricketer
Please could somebody post the Satishmania 2010 editor again. The link appears to be dead.

Thanks

Mark

theghostwilson

School Cricketer
ON version 10:15, have .net framework and player profiles loaded up but still get unhandled exceptions. Attempted to divide by zero.

Any ideas?

Any recent editors for 2010 available?

Users who are viewing this thread