ICC 2010 iDevice edition

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, there doesn't seem to be a thread for this.

Personally, I've got both iPhone and iPad applications and they're seriously good!

Play more iPad version however as the extra real estate on screen makes for a much better experience.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can't justify having to pay the money again to have it on both my iPad and my iPhone personally...

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I know what you're saying but to me they're two types of the same game. T20 and Test Cricket, if you will.

The iPhone edition is T20, it's great for quick bursts on car journeys (providing you're not driving :p) and whilst waiting around.

The iPad version is much like test cricket, it can be played for long periods of time and keeps up the addictiveness.

This is purely my opinion of course.

Chewie

BCCI President
Yea I see your point. But having to pay for it three different times is a bit much...

If instead of releasing 2011 as a separate game on the iPad, they release it as an update, then I may consider buying it though.

Or actually, I have some iTunes vouchers lying around. Hmmmm

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
You won't be disappointed, well except for the bug where by in a game the current bowlers stats show 0-0-0-0, but apparently that's being fixed.

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Does the Ipad version identical to the PC version? Or is a more watered down version of the game?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Identical as far as I can see, it's pretty damn good :)

Sureshot

Executive member
I can't justify having to pay the money again to have it on both my iPad and my iPhone personally...

I forgot to reply to you on the CT forums, there's no facility to do a bundle on the iTunes store. I can't really comment on options beyond that atm.

kamy - iPad/iPhone versions are identical to PC version, barring the limit on save files, which is 4 (or is it 5?).

Chewie

BCCI President
Are you able to comment on whether future updates of the PC version will be released on the App Store as a separate version or as an update for the current game?

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I forgot to reply to you on the CT forums, there's no facility to do a bundle on the iTunes store. I can't really comment on options beyond that atm.

kamy - iPad/iPhone versions are identical to PC version, barring the limit on save files, which is 4 (or is it 5?).

Cool, hopefully going to get the Ipad 2 this Friday so look forward to trying this on it!

blazerix

Club Captain
Well, there doesn't seem to be a thread for this.

Personally, I've got both iPhone and iPad applications and they're seriously good!

Play more iPad version however as the extra real estate on screen makes for a much better experience.

Is there an autoplay option on the iPad version?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Indeed there is, but why skip the matches. It's a cracking experience on a tablet this size.

Sureshot

Executive member
Are you able to comment on whether future updates of the PC version will be released on the App Store as a separate version or as an update for the current game?

Patches will continue to be free (though there won't be any more 2010 PC patches, should be one shortly for the iPhone/iPad) on all formats. The 2011 version on iPhone/iPad will be a new product and not a free update to 2010. Hope that answers what you're looking for.

Chewie

BCCI President
Yup that answers it. In that case I may just alternate between buying it on the iPad and iPhone each year instead of buying it twice

Users who are viewing this thread