ICC 2010 players gone?

matts.tigers

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, im doing an international carer and im Australia and in the year 2012. I went to select my squad for a tour and cant find many players. For some reason Michael Beer and Mitch Marsh and a few others weren't on the lis why is this? Please Help! Thanks

matts.tigers

School Cricketer
They probably got kicked off their state sides because they weren't good enough. This should be changed imo.

Yer is sucks i go to select my squad and half the players i would put in are not there such as M. Marsh, alex keath, hazelwood and all them young players

Is there anyway to get them back?

darko21

School Cricketer
Only way would be to play as that side I would say.

This happened to me. I had a great keeper (P. Garvey [regen]) and he disappeared for a season. I thought he retired (32) but found that next season, Queensland reinstated him.

I think this would be something to look at in the future that Aus contract players either have to stay in CPU teams or that they are available without a club. Maybe a New Zealand or South African side could pick them up?

morgieb

County Cricketer
Yer is sucks i go to select my squad and half the players i would put in are not there such as M. Marsh, alex keath, hazelwood and all them young players

Is there anyway to get them back?

Nope, unless they get re-contracted.

The option is to make them better artificially/use the editor, but it doesn't always work with some of them.

Users who are viewing this thread