ICC future features

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
When you are being a country, it should tell you what players are retiring like it does in the Domestic competitions. Cause I'm always looking for players that have retired before I finally realise they have retired.

Stats wise, series stats are needed, stats for more seasons are needed. I hate only being able to see the last 2 years. Best bowling figures for a match are needed. Maybe a history for all teams/countries for the highest run scorer and highest wicket taker each season. Then I can see my stand out performers each season.

ashleyj123

School Cricketer
i think the game should have an in-game editor so that we can edit it and do any new signing for teams. I for one am always wanting to update the teams when they sign someone so that i can play it as updated as possible but i cant do it without an editor.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Bowling speeds, better animations (for example batsmen usually, if not always, hit weird shots), but more importantly, more domestic competitions. If Cricket Coach can do it, so can ICC.

Sureshot

Executive member
You can't really compare the two like that.

When you are being a country, it should tell you what players are retiring like it does in the Domestic competitions. Cause I'm always looking for players that have retired before I finally realise they have retired.

Stats wise, series stats are needed, stats for more seasons are needed. I hate only being able to see the last 2 years. Best bowling figures for a match are needed. Maybe a history for all teams/countries for the highest run scorer and highest wicket taker each season. Then I can see my stand out performers each season.

We're definitely looking to sort out the player retirement issue. Series stats too.

ashleyj123

School Cricketer
Is there a way you can allow the users to play as the main associate nations like scotland, ireland, holland and the afghanistan team?

vorgaphe

Club Cricketer
For me:
Venues
Speedometer
A system like in fifa manager where you can see where the player has played in previous seasons and his score and averages
Fixture editor
Second XI
Scouting system like in Fifa 12
Reverse swing ?
More frequent injuires
Also RECORDS I have player who have beaten Murali's and Sachins records but it doesn't say anything :/ it should also keep these players stats to look back on.

Last edited:

lancashire666

International Coach
It would be great to keep players stats after they retire like you can in football manager.
I can't imagin it would be that difficult to keep some stats in the database either hopefully.
Day the end of every season I have to take a screen shot of Cooks stats incase he retires :p

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha.. I did that with Ponting.

I wanted to do it with Brett Lee. Forgot to do it one season, bang next season him AND Michael Hussey were gone. FML.

vorgaphe

Club Cricketer
Happened to me too when I had a regen England seamer take 800 odd test wickets before he retired at 37 :facepalm hadn't taken a screenie . . .

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'd quite like to see decent University teams, the players from which go into the Youth draft the following season. Occasionally, you might even get a player so badass that he gets picked up by England while still at Uni.

Also, an ability to sign free agents to my team from the "all players" screen, and an ability to sort them by nationality.

dajesmac

Club Captain
An inbuilt editor. Custom players and teams, and a tournament creator.

The ability to make a custom Twenty20 tournament in the mould of the IPL/BBL for instance, would make me want to play forever. It could be a standalone mode if need be, but within it it could have season to season progress, with regens.

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
I think it's been touched on, but world records would be great. Also the BBL would be awesome, even if it's separate from the sheffield shield

Users who are viewing this thread