• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Chennai Snakes vs Auckland Eagles
T20 Championships, Group A
17/7/10​

Here's the toss. Dhoni calls heads and it lands heads. Dhoni has won the toss and he chooses to bat. Chennai Snakes will be batting, while Auckland Eagles will be fielding first. Let's have a look at the line-ups for each side.

Chennai Snakes: M Vijay, C Gayle, R Taylor, M Dhoni*?, S Badrinath, Y Pathan, O Shah, D Bollinger, R Jadeja, P Ojha, I Sharma

Auckland Eagles: L Vincent, B McCullum?, M Guptill, A De Villiers, M Hussey, C McMillan, N McCullum, D Vettori*, M Johnson, K Mills, R Sidebottom

Let the game begin!

attachment.php

attachment.php

These two teams cannot be seperated, the match is a draw.

Man of the Match: Ryan Sidebottom

Mumbai Tigers vs Sydney Sharks
T20 Championships, Group B
17/7/10​

Here's the toss. Tendulkar calls tails and it lands tails. Tendulkar has won the toss and he chooses to bat. Mumbai Tigers will be batting, while Sydney Sharks will be fielding first. Let's have a look at the line-ups for each side.

Mumbai Tigers: S Tendulkar*, S Watson, S Raina, R Sharma, C Kieswetter?, S Tiwary, A Rayudu, H Singh, A Nehra, S Tait, L Malinga

Sydney Sharks: L Ronchi?, J Hopes, M Clarke*, G Bailey, M Marsh, D Christian, D Tuffey, J Franklin, R Harris, S Bond, M Ntini

Let the game begin!

attachment.php

attachment.php

And we have a winner! The winner of this match is Mumbai Tigers who won by 150 runs.

Man of the Match: Sachin Tendulkar

London Lions vs Melbourne Kangaroos
17/7/10​

Here's the toss. Pietersen calls heads and it lands tails. Gilchrist has won the toss and he chooses to bat. Melbourne Kangaroos will be batting, while London Lions will be fielding first. Let's have a look at the line-ups for each side.

Melbourne Kangaroos: M Hayden, A Gilchrist*?, J Ryder, P Collingwood, A Symonds, A Morkel, S Katich, N Bracken, P Siddle, S Clark, A Mendis

London Lions: P Hughes, M Pandey, K Pietersen*, E Morgan, R Bopara, T Paine?, A Flintoff, G Swann, J Anderson, U Gul, S Finn

Let the game begin!

attachment.php

attachment.php

And we have a winner! The winner of this match is London Lions who won by 5 wickets.

Man of the Match: Kevin Pietersen

That concludes Round 1 of the T20 Championships, Round 2 will be posted later today.

Attachments

• Chennai-Auckland_1.png
    Chennai-Auckland_1.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Chennai-Auckland_2.png
    Chennai-Auckland_2.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Mumbai-Sydney T20_1.png
    Mumbai-Sydney T20_1.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Mumbai-Sydney T20_2.png
    Mumbai-Sydney T20_2.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Melbourne-London_1.png
    Melbourne-London_1.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Melbourne-London_2.png
    Melbourne-London_2.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 49

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lol at Michael Hussey getting 2 wickets.:laugh

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
haha, total ownage of a tweaking lineup.

Well played Tendulkar, you're again going to get the same award you got for ODI's.:D

harrisb

International Coach
yeah thats weird

anyways i think i should win because we didn't get bowled out.:p bit dissapointed at johnson and mills all they had to do was make 1 run between them :facepalm

naah, keep it as a draw. It will make things interesting later on.

harrisb

International Coach
Auckland Eagles vs Cape Town Pumas
18/7/10​

Here's the toss. Vettori calls heads and it lands heads. Vettori has won the toss and he chooses to bat. Auckland Eagles will be batting, while Cape Town Pumas will be fielding first. Let's have a look at the line-ups for each side.

Auckland Eagles: L Vincent, B McCullum?, M Guptill, A De Villiers, M Hussey, C McMillan, N McCullum, D Vettori*, M Johnson, K Mills, R Sidebottom

Cape Town Pumas: G Smith*, L Bosman, J Duminy, V van Jaarsveld, D Karthik?, S Styris, D Miller, S Broad, W Parnell, N Hauritz, L Tsotsobe

Let the game begin!

attachment.php

attachment.php

And we have a winner! The winner of this match is Auckland Eagles who won by 16 runs.

Man of the Match: Lou Vincent

Sydney Sharks vs Karachi Bats
T20 Championships, Group B
18/7/10​

Here's the toss. Clarke calls tails and it lands heads. Afridi has won the toss and he chooses to bat. Karachi Bats will be batting, while Sydney Sharks will be fielding first. Let's have a look at the line-ups for each side.

Karachi Bats: M Jayawardene?, D Warner, I Nazir, S Afridi*, D Bravo, S Malik, M Ul-Haq, A Razzaq, B Lee, S Ajmal, M Asif

Sydney Sharks: L Ronchi?, J Hopes, M Clarke*, G Bailey, M Marsh, D Christian, D Tuffey, J Franklin, R Harris, S Bond, M Ntini

Let the game begin!

attachment.php

attachment.php

And we have a winner! The winner of this match is Sydney Sharks who won by 5 wickets.

Man of the Match: Makhaya Ntini

Melbourne Kangaroos vs Colombo Leopards
T20 Championships, Group C
18/7/10​

Here's the toss. Gilchrist calls tails and it lands heads. Jayasuriya has won the toss and he chooses to bat. Colombo Leopards will be batting, while Melbourne Kangaroos will be fielding first. Let's have a look at the line-ups for each side.

Colombo Leopards: J Kallis, T Dilshan, K Sangakkara?, H Gibbs, A Mathews, S Jayasuriya*, U Tharanga, M Aamer, M Morkel, M Muralitharan, N Kulasekara

Melbourne Kangaroos: M Hayden, A Gilchrist*?, J Ryder, P Collingwood, A Symonds, A Morkel, S Katich, N Bracken, P Siddle, S Clark, A Mendis

Let the game begin!

attachment.php

attachment.php

And we have a winner! The winner of this match is Colombo Leopards who won by 10 runs.

Man of the Match: Muttiah Muralitharan

I haven't worked out the group tables yet, i will post them along with the final 3 group matches.

Attachments

• Auckland-Cape Town_1.png
    Auckland-Cape Town_1.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Auckland-Cape Town_2.png
    Auckland-Cape Town_2.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Karachi-Sydney_1.png
    Karachi-Sydney_1.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Karachi-Sydney_2.png
    Karachi-Sydney_2.png
    17 KB · Views: 44
  • Colombo-Melbourne_1.png
    Colombo-Melbourne_1.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Colombo-Melbourne_2.png
    Colombo-Melbourne_2.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Good stuff eagles, Vincent was top notch as were all of the bowlers!

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Good match there by my Leopards, the bowlers all performed well and Murali was extra economical.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
sidebottom has been in exceptional form for the eagles. while this time all the bowlers chipped in to defend such a low score. :clap

Gorro_124

Club Captain
Our Middle order was crap!:facepalm

My whole order was crap!! Some big changes for upcoming game!

Gorro_124 added 10 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Next match lineup:

1 David Warner
2 Shahid Afridi [C]^
3 Misbah Ul Haq

4 Mahela Jayawardena
5 Shoaib Malik^
6 Kamran Akmal [WK]
7 Abdul Razzaq^

8 Brett Lee^
9 Anil Kumble^

10 Mohammad Asif^
11 Rana Naved^

Last edited:

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
I couldn't get the fixtures, so please notify me to post the lineup for next match.

BTW, I'll go for same lineup.:yes

Users who are viewing this thread