ICC Super Series - ODIs

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Jeez Vettori couldn't do everything LOL. I diddn't expect him to play either, I just couldn't see the selectors bothering with him despite the fact that I thought he definatly deserved to be in the starting eleven. So thats why I put him in anyway. Couldn't turn my back on the only fella from my country.

I don't know how these points work (and they seem to work very strange) but wouldn;tyou of had to put Akhtar as an allrounder for the runs he scored to affect your score?

akira2291

Club Cricketer
@aussie1st:

i have the feeling that you have done some mistakes. i havent checked all players, but
1. your ponting and my ponting have same points of 53. you should have more because its a bonus play in your team.

2. akthar got only 1 point, but he did score 10 runs.

3. also my pietersen as example as a bonus player didnt get any bonus points, i think you havent added the bonus players as bonus players.

4. as jdbais's is suprised hes so high, im sure this couldnt be: he has lara as captain which means: -30 points (because hes a pure batsman),as captain it means -60 points and not the - 20 points.

5. also how did flinthoff get 35 ponts, if he has scored 38 runs and a catch ?

i would advice you to check all points again, i have written only a few ones. thanks buddy. remember its only an adivice ;)

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
1. No idea what happened there. Nothing to do with me as there is no bonus button feature. It is done through the system.
2. He conceded a lot of runs while bowling thus he lost points.
3. See 1
4. Do negatives double?
5. See 2.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Batting upgrades the score and bowling (without wicket) lessens your score.
Negative points shouldn't be counted as double. Only positive points.

Example:
Lara got two catches and a duck, so it's -10.

Akhtar scores ten runs but conceded 49 runs with bowling, which lessened that score with 9 points (49/5): 10-9 = 1 point.

The only problem I see is the bonus point system.

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Looking at my score and the actual one I have got the bonus scores required. Its just some others also got these extras like akira when they didn't bonus a player up.
Hopefully Nightprowler can fix it as I can't find any editing button.

Last edited:

akira2291

Club Cricketer
thanks zahid and aussie, i havent recognised the last point of Stes post: "Runs Conceded: -1 for every 5 runs conceded by any bowler". my fault. hope the bonus point system will work for all :D

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
akira2291 said:
@aussie1st:

i have the feeling that you have done some mistakes. i havent checked all players, but
1. your ponting and my ponting have same points of 53. you should have more because its a bonus play in your team.

2. akthar got only 1 point, but he did score 10 runs.

3. also my pietersen as example as a bonus player didnt get any bonus points, i think you havent added the bonus players as bonus players.

4. as jdbais's is suprised hes so high, im sure this couldnt be: he has lara as captain which means: -30 points (because hes a pure batsman),as captain it means -60 points and not the - 20 points.

5. also how did flinthoff get 35 ponts, if he has scored 38 runs and a catch ?

i would advice you to check all points again, i have written only a few ones. thanks buddy. remember its only an adivice ;)

1. Bonus points are assigned by the system itself, nothing to do with the person who edits the points. I don't recall ever having this problem where bonus points weren't given. This is my first time coming across this bug.

2. See Aussie's answer

3. See #1

4. Lara should only have -10 since he caught two batsmen out. -30 for the duck, two catches at 10 points each, equal to -10 for Lara. They doubled for jdbias at -20.

5. See Aussie's answer.

BTW, aussie1st you need to click on the players name when viewing the first match score in order to edit the player's score. Hope this helps. Thanks for updating them.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Under "You can view match reports below. This game only has 3 matches." I type in match 1. It shows the report but I can't click on any of the players name.

Do you know why this bonus point error is occuring.

nightprowler10

Executive member
aussie1st said:
Under "You can view match reports below. This game only has 3 matches." I type in match 1. It shows the report but I can't click on any of the players name.

Do you know why this bonus point error is occuring.
Not sure about the bonus point error, but I am able to edit the players' names so if there are any adjustments that need to be made just let me know. I guess we can just add the bonus point issue to the bugs list :(

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Oh ok, I don't think there was any errors with the points. I was looking around at the teams and the bonus point system doesn't seem to be working.
You going update the stats nightprowler? as maybe you will have more success with the bonus system.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Manager rankings after the 2nd ODI:

aussie1st 941
paceattack 930
The Spin 917
jwalits 912
Bilal91 901
irottev 895
jdbais 877