ICPC Matches Thread, First Practise Match: India vs Australia

Mad Snake

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
First of all this thread is for the posting of all matches, Please do not discuss the matches in here please discuss them in the discussion thread here

Welcome to ICPC's first ever Match, this is a practice match played between Australia and India at Lords. The Two captains Shubhrayu and World Champions went out to do the toss, Shubhrayu called Tails and Tails it was he chose to bat in sunny and warm conditions.

India's Innings got off to a good start with Shubhrayu and Ashwin posting good scores the innings continued to blossom when tarzan came to the crease with a quick fire 36 other stand out performers in the innings were jobanjit with 59 and of course the openers shubhrayu and ashwin with 46 and 51 respectively

Australia's Innings began chasing 274 for victory and started very strongly with a big opening partnership by Feelin Blue and Left_Hander both with Left_ Hander ending up on 85 and Feelin Blue with the first ton in ICPC history with 105 from just 110 balls but sadly the runs didn't continue to flow after the openers were dismissed apart from a cameo of 33 from 34 balls from Arko. After a very close battle India ended up sealing Victory by only 5 runs! a very close game indeed to start off ICPC

The Man Of The Match has been awarded to Feelin Blue? for his heroic 105 from 110 balls which included 16 4's and 1 6!

Congratulations India on winning

credit for this also goes to shubhrayu for simming it and taking the pictures

Last edited:

vickyrox

Club Captain
oh ****
i almost made the team lose the match
but this was a practice

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Good done Mad snake....Well **** we lost the match but we will be more stronger in the next game though...KUTGW

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
A hundred? I believe they call stuff like the the ownage. I had a great partnership except we batted to slow.

shubhrayu

International Coach
Great Work Maddy and I request the other captains to post their current lineups

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shoulda put me up higher, 22 from 14's not bad, pity we lost though

Users who are viewing this thread