15th Match, Group F: Australia v India at Bridgetown

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
1 word for Indian Team's such a poor performance - SUICIDE :crying

They bowled bad initially except Harbhajan and then batted worst than Afghanistan. They were trying to die one by one, it was a suicide for sure. At least I was expecting Dhoni should have stayed at the wicket by playing a role of mentor, but he couldn't do much against Aussie pace attack. Rohit Sharma played a really good innings but he didn't got support from any other. He proved he is far way better than Yusuf, Yuvraj and Gambhir, in current form.

What to say about JADEJA !!! He is just a waste who can give good performance once in a year. :facepalm
His running between the wickets is just horrible. Tortoise can beat him too in a running race. Hope he should not get chance ahead against WI.

WARNER/WATSON were the stars yesterday who piled up and put a respectable total on the board, as NANNES/JOHNSON/TAIT could bolster their bowling attack. :clap

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
India should bring back Irfan Pathan, he's much better allrounder than Jadeja.

Just because Jadeja had an off-day doesn't mean Irfan can return. He did nothing mentionable in this IPL or in near past that I can remember.

One off match doesn't mean we will rest the player.

Brook

Club Captain
It could have something to do with Jadeja hardly playing lately, but who knows.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
1 word for Indian Team's such a poor performance - SUICIDE :crying

They bowled bad initially except Harbhajan and then batted worst than Afghanistan. They were trying to die one by one, it was a suicide for sure. At least I was expecting Dhoni should have stayed at the wicket by playing a role of mentor, but he couldn't do much against Aussie pace attack. Rohit Sharma played a really good innings but he didn't got support from any other. He proved he is far way better than Yusuf, Yuvraj and Gambhir, in current form.

If you watched the match, Dhoni got out to the spinner (Steven Smith) when he tried to hit the spinner out of the ground. He holed out to the deep. He didnt look in trouble at all against the pace bowlers. Its just that the pressure created by the other batsmen falling to the bounce/pace forced Dhoni to go after the spinner and unluckily, he lost his wicket.

SaiSrini added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Just because Jadeja had an off-day doesn't mean Irfan can return. He did nothing mentionable in this IPL or in near past that I can remember.

One off match doesn't mean we will rest the player.

Absolutely. Irfan did absolutely nothing of note with his bowling in the IPL. His batting isnt that great for him to be selected as just a batsman. He is good, but we have better options.

P

pcfan123

You guys are still discussing this? :laugh

Let is go and enjoy the flight home :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
You guys are still discussing this? :laugh

Let is go and enjoy the flight home :p

Dont say that while playing a game of uncertainties. A win tomorrow could give India a new lease of life and keep them in the hunt. West Indies are no Australia, and India are definitely bound to feel better and wiser after having faced Australia.

Maybe this game (against Australia) came at the right time (had it come against WI, we would have been screwed).

P

pcfan123

I reckon India will beat Windies but i still back SL and AUS to go through. the size of the loss against AUS will really work against you guys.

Best bet is to beat WI and SL and hope Australia destroy the lankans

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Rain in the air tomorrow. So, got to keep fingers crossed and see how the weather affects the games to be played tomorrow (Ind vs WI, Aus vs SL)

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I reckon India will beat Windies but i still back SL and AUS to go through. the size of the loss against AUS will really work against you guys.

Best bet is to beat WI and SL and hope Australia destroy the lankans

Australia just have to beat SL if India beat WI. That would suffice. If Aus beat SL and India beat WI, the India-SL game would be a virtual quarterfinals with the NRR not coming into the picture at all.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
It's the 18th match coming up. This was 3 match ago. Move on.

You know if you wanna talk about stuff, you can just go to the group thread.. just sayin

Users who are viewing this thread