idea for a new patch!!

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can any1 of you gr8 patchmakers make a new patch with different outfields and pitches for different countries.........eg check outfields in england and australia..and like sharjah has a greyish shiny pitch......coz right now if i want to play in windies with green pitch outfield is not like it is windies.....so it would be gr8 if some1 could make such a patch......we could manually install the diff pitches according to where we want to play...it would make the game so much more realistic.....and if possible better looking worn out pitches!!! has some1 already made new pitches and outfields????

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

You're asking for a lot there.I don't think anyone has made any.

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
I came across lots of pitch mats & modified stadiums for BLC but not for c2k2.

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
That can't be made for Cricket 2002 because unlike BLC, Cricket 2002 DOES NOT support different pitches/pitchmats/outfields etc for different stadiums. Instead it takes into account just the weather conditions and loads the graphics accordingly.

Ritwik

Rahul

International Cricketer
no i'm not saying to install them all at once.....we can put it in some directory and install a specific 1 in the the hard normal and all the pitches according to which country we want to play a match in!!

Users who are viewing this thread