IGN review - 6.8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
6.8 seems fairly fair to me for a cricket game given the amount of bugs (visible in the list on the other thread) that are in it. I'm surprised a large amount of them didn't come out in testing to be honest. Do IGN do retests at a later date because I feel the game could earn a bit more once the key problems are sorted.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
6.8 seems fairly fair to me for a cricket game given the amount of bugs (visible in the list on the other thread) that are in it. I'm surprised a large amount of them didn't come out in testing to be honest. Do IGN do retests at a later date because I feel the game could earn a bit more once the key problems are sorted.

I would assume, the main intention of the team was to make sure that end users doesn't have any break in any game flows - which is being evident now. Despite we seeing so many bugs in other thread, if you ask me - if I can play tour or career with those large number of bugs, I would reply that I am sure to play with enjoyable experience.

This rating, I would just consider - instead of having 100% perfect game, Ross has given 68% perfect game( close to 70% ). '70%' perfect is too big to achieve considering they started the game from scratch with nailing down every aspect of a true cricket experience.

I would say, remarkable efforts by QA team is well reflecting in having that 70% accuracy overall.:thumbs

Lootsie

School Cricketer
By far the best cricket game ever made and I love it!!
But let's be honest guys, there is a lot they can still fix here.

St0ney

Club Captain
Guys, the only review that really matters is your OWN REVIEW!!!!!

RobinHood

Club Cricketer
No big deal, the only opinion that matters is your own. I never really read reviews anyway, they're a thing of yesteryear. Just watch videos of the game in action, much more helpful.

maddy420

Banned
m givingh it 10/10 for this game plz hoping they continew
the series

outbreak

Club Captain
to be fair the game is released on a last gen system, features graphics comparable to early last gen, features big screen tear and slow downs and numerous bugs. People expecting a high review are a bit deluded I think. Sure we can find our fun in it being cricket fans but a review sites are for a large audience, people buy sports games who aren't mad fans of a sport, I know plenty of people who play 2k and fifa who don't like basketball or soccer but the games are fun. 6.8 is pretty high imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread