Story India & Pakistan take on Australia Down Under!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
zMario said:
I can sponsor Pakistan vs Australia

I've done 1 story b4, but ill be ok :P

is your story thread active? If yes, then you can sponsor.. whats the use of sponsoring when your story thread isnt active? this idea of mine primarily is for the sponsoring story writers to gain publicity for their story threads since i feel india, pakistan and australia matches will attract more audience... thats why i introduced it. so if you have a story thread which you have not updated for more than a week, then probably it might not be in good interests for you to sponsor a match.

if you have a thread that does not have an update break of more than a week, then you can sponsor any of pakistan vs australia's three test matches. All three tests are open. Select the test you want to sponsor

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
The Champ said:
ya am bit unlucky not to sponsor for the test matches, hmmm got my exmas

if you are interested, you can just tell me. i can make the pitchads, stumps and adboards for you. and dont worry. you need not promote my story thread in your stories or signature... i dont compulsorily ask this from anyone. just volunteering, thats all. for sponsoring, all you need to do is just post a message saying that "I want to sponsor the 'so and so' match" and i will reserve the match for you. You're done!

And also, you can even sponsor the ODI matches in the VB series too. And it would take quite sometime to start (only after the two test series gets completed!). i think you mite have completed ur exams by then, aint you?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
guys, i have lost interest in Cricket2004. So I am not planning to continue writing stories anymore.. Anyways, I am buying BLIC'05 for sure and if it is interesting, I will surely resume my stories back and will continue with this thread's fixtures. I dont want to continue playing cric'04 anymore. sorry guys!!!

Users who are viewing this thread