Story India & Pakistan take on Australia Down Under!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
INDIA AND PAKISTAN TAKE ON AUSTRALIA DOWN UNDER!

indiapakaus3yv.jpg

Watch the two subcontinent powerhouse giants clash with the World Number One, Australia in their own backyard for an exciting test series followed by a Quadrangular VB Series ODI tournament featuring India, Pakistan, Australia and England!

This thread is some of my ideas along with some inspirations by the ideas of other story writer's here in this brilliant forum who have started writing terrific stories! The real story in this thread will only start after I finish my two test series against New Zealand but till I complete my test assignment against New Zealand, I will build the hype up for this series so that by the time I complete the tests against New Zealand, the hype among the Indian and Pakistani fans would have reached its peak. Here are some ways through which the hype would be built up - facts of the day (inspired from ZoraxDoom's thread), news about the series announcements, quiz contests about the India, Pakistan and the Australian teams, etc (will update as I get more ideas!)

The 3 test series against India will start first with Australia taking on India for 3 test matches which count for the Border Gavaskar Trophy! India will finish their New Zealand series and then will reach Australia (which is close to New Zealand!) for their test series. Once the 3 test series against India gets over, Pakistan will reach Australia and resume their 3 test series. Till then, India will be on a break and once the 3 test series against Pakistan is over, India along with Pakistan, Australia and England clash for a quadrangular VB series ODI tournament! This whole cricket season is expected to take up more than 2 months to complete (Will have my summer to play this!).

IMPORTANT NOTICE: INDIA AND PAKISTAN WILL BE THE USER TEAMS! IN THE VB SERIES, INDIA AND PAKISTAN AGAIN WILL BE THE USER TEAMS BUT IN THE MATCHES INVOLVING INDIA AND PAKISTAN, INDIA WILL BE THE USER TEAM!

Other details to follow soon! Stay tuned to this thread for more exciting contests, news announcements, etc.

Go to Page 2 of this thread for complete information on the fixtures!

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Fact of the Day

Inspiring from Rubber Genius and ZoraxDoom, I am introducing the fact of the day series starting from today! These facts of the day will go on till before the day the series officially starts!

Some facts might sound silly but all this seriously builds hype! And I might have some funny facts similar to Rubber genius like "I am sick today", "I will start the match after college", etc

FACT OF THE DAY - DAY 1

This series will have the latest kits used by all the four teams - India, Pakistan, Australia and England. And the players from all the four teams will be their exact faces in the game!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
m_vaughan said:
Looking forward to this. This will keep you busy in the summer as India dont play much cricket in this period.

Of course.. And even though I have college, will have only 4 days of college per week. So should be able to play it a a fairly continous time period

Since I will also play for Pakistan, this should prove even more interesting. If I get some one to handle the squads of Pakistan and Australia, it will be fantastic (I have Siddarth for handling the England squad for the VB series!)

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Ok, lets get down to the second Fact series. This time, its an interesting fact

Fact of the Day - Day 2

This series will have interesting sponsorship (i.e.) Planetcricket's Story thread writers can sponsor the matches of this whole series'es. And sponsoring these matches doesnt need one to spend money, etc like in real life. If a story thread writer is interested in sponsoring a match, all he needs to do is to just volunteer to sponsor a particular match and design pitch ads relating to their specific story threads (can ask for patch makers in this forum to design them pitch ads, stumps, ad boards, etc). And these pitch ads, stumps ad boards, etc would be featured in the particular matches that they decide to sponsor. Also during the series, there were will be Live TV Channel News Presentation going on after each day/each game and the scores of the sponsored story threads would also be presented in these news presentations (slight inspiration from m_vaughan's Sky Sports News presentation). In return, I do not ask them to do this forcefully but they can help me by promoting my story in their threads in some way or the other. I dont ask them to do this in order for them to be sponsors. But it would be nice if they do it.

More details on sponsorship will be given in the upcoming facts. If anyone has any doubts, they can well clear it and ask me.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
The Champ said:
Excellent start to the thread sai well done keep it up

thanks Sriram.. hope this thread keeps all of the fans in here interested and excited!!!

You willing to sponsor any match? I can may be try to do some pitch ads, ad boards and stumps for your story thread if you are willing so! It will give you publicity for your story thread through my matches.

MWaugh

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
saisrini80 said:
Ok, lets get down to the second Fact series. This time, its an interesting fact

Fact of the Day - Day 2

This series will have interesting sponsorship (i.e.) Planetcricket's Story thread writers can sponsor the matches of this whole series'es. And sponsoring these matches doesnt need one to spend money, etc like in real life. If a story thread writer is interested in sponsoring a match, all he needs to do is to just volunteer to sponsor a particular match and design pitch ads relating to their specific story threads (can ask for patch makers in this forum to design them pitch ads, stumps, ad boards, etc). And these pitch ads, stumps ad boards, etc would be featured in the particular matches that they decide to sponsor. Also during the series, there were will be Live TV Channel News Presentation going on after each day/each game and the scores of the sponsored story threads would also be presented in these news presentations (slight inspiration from m_vaughan's Sky Sports News presentation). In return, I do not ask them to do this forcefully but they can help me by promoting my story in their threads in some way or the other. I dont ask them to do this in order for them to be sponsors. But it would be nice if they do it.

More details on sponsorship will be given in the upcoming facts. If anyone has any doubts, they can well clear it and ask me.

great idea sai. i like the thought that youve put behind it. im sure that this will be a great series. i will definatly mention your story in my new thread as yours has always been of the highest standard. best of luck and go the aussies

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
iam interested in sponsoring some of the matches ! I hope the final set of matches in the Natwest Pentangular will have a large audience !

Users who are viewing this thread