Story India & Pakistan take on Australia Down Under!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
MWaugh said:
great idea sai. i like the thought that youve put behind it. im sure that this will be a great series. i will definatly mention your story in my new thread as yours has always been of the highest standard. best of luck and go the aussies

thanks MWaugh. So you want to sponsor any match??? It would be cool if you do it.

aditya123 said:
iam interested in sponsoring some of the matches ! I hope the final set of matches in the Natwest Pentangular will have a large audience !

I too hope the same. First two test matches of India against Australia are up for grabs. Select the match you want to sponsor. I will reserve it for you! It would be better if we have only one sponsor for a match as that would give the sponsor more publicity!

Last edited:

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
i`ll sponsor test match 1 !

boss

Club Cricketer
wonderful series on the cards!, two power houses of cricket fighting with the big boss of cricket at their own back yard!, looking forward for the start...

Boss

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
aditya123 said:
i`ll sponsor test match 1 !

ok cool. i will have it on a first come first serve basis..

First test between India and Australia reserved for aditya123, The Natwest Pentangular story thread..

Ok adi, do you know to create pitch ads, stumps and ad boards? if you want, you can ask guys like bharat, sunsamrat1980, voldemort, etc to do the ad boards and stumps for you. I can attempt on the pitch ad (pitch mat).

boss said:
wonderful series on the cards!, two power houses of cricket fighting with the big boss of cricket at their own back yard!, looking forward for the start...

Boss

thanks boss. looking forward to your support during this mega series... i hope to make this an unforgettable series.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I would be grateful if someone makes pitchads, adboards, pitchmats me !

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
aditya123 said:
I would be grateful if someone makes pitchads, adboards, pitchmats me !

how does this look for an adboard? Didnt add a logo to it.

if you want a certain type of pitchad, tell me and i will do it

Attachments

• aditya.bmp
    9.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
can u get the paktel pitchadd

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
sohail said:
can u get the paktel pitchadd

sorry sohail. i am not good in doing the complex graphics. it would be better if you ask some other experienced patch makers here in this forum.

ok, lets not allow this thread to be a graphics request thread.. Will introduce the contests for this thread tomorrow.

The fixtures of the test and the VB series have been drawn up by the Australian Cricket board. The schedule is as follows:

97751101.jpg

VB Series Schedule

97751099.jpg

Last edited:

MWaugh

International Coach
sai the frank worrell 1996/97 series will sponser a ind v pakistan one day match if thats ok. i may be able to make some adboards if i know the dimentions but i may need a hand with the rest as i dont think i can do them. unless someone can provide me with a template of stumps or a pitchadd and i can try it

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
MWaugh said:
sai the frank worrell 1996/97 series will sponser a ind v pakistan one day match if thats ok. i may be able to make some adboards if i know the dimentions but i may need a hand with the rest as i dont think i can do them. unless someone can provide me with a template of stumps or a pitchadd and i can try it

dimensions for adboards are 32X256. Download the adboard that I posted above for aditya and use it as a template! I will try to get some templates for stumps

Nice to hear that you are sponsoring a ODI match. But I prefer to keep the sponsorship open for two matches at a time. So once the first two tests sponsorship are sold out, the next two will become open. I have posted the schedule in the previous message. Check the VB Series ODI schedule and see which match you want to sponsor. And once sponsorship for that match is open, post in this thread about your request to sponsor that match!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Fact of the Day - Day 3

Lets get down to the Fact of the Day - Day 3

We are going to have two sets of commentators. This fact will feature the first set of commentators of this mega series. The first set of commentators are:

Sanjay Manjrekar - INDIA

A good sound middle order batsman for India in his heydays. A very orthodox batsman who likes to play long innings rather than score quick runs!

sanjay-manjarekar.jpg

Dean Jones - AUSTRALIA

An aggressive Aussie! Remembered for his double hundred in the tied Chennai test against India! Recently applied for the Indian coaching job and lost it to his senior Greg Chappell.

28jones.jpg

Rameez Raja - PAKISTAN

A former Pakistani batsman and now a commentator! Was in charge of the Pakistani cricket board before he resigned! A good batsman and one who has a good knowledge of the game!

Rameez%20Raja.jpg

Tony Greig - ENGLAND

A funny guy who makes some funny comments! A popular commentator and a former England fast bowler! Tall and well built, has been a commentator for a long time!

_1953062_greig300.jpg

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
m_vaughan said:
After looking at the commentators one can easily predict that Ten Sports are going broadcast it.

Yes, Ten Sports is going to be one of the various broadcasters for this series.

Users who are viewing this thread