Story India plays Pakistan in a Home Series!

Who will win this series?

• India will win the series!

Votes: 31 60.8%
  • Pakistan will win the series!

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • The series would end in a draw!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • The series will be cancelled!

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
India takes on other cricketing nations!

With the test series between the two arch rivals coming up soon in the summer of the sub continent, we'll now get into the thick of action by playing a test cum ODI series between the two teams. Naturally, a series between the two teams evokes a lot of excitement, tension and various other emotions that only Indians and Pakistanis can feel!!

Here are the fixtures
84267582.jpg

Note: I tried changing the fixture dates to March but it doesnt work well for me. So, I have let it remain to the month of June!

I am going to play as the home team, India. Here are the following things that I am going to use for this series!

• Sam's Cursor Patch Exe
  • Sam's Line Up Bug Fix (Batting) and Run Out Fix (Bowling)
  • Tutsi Latest Beta-5 Patch for the test and ODI series
  • Modified Fields included with CoolGamePlay Patch
  • ESPN TV Graphics & Sky Sports TV Graphics
  • India and Pakistan's latest kits!
  • Ajit's Fixtures Editor; Prakash's Lineup, Player and Sound Editor
  • Latest Adboards pack by Ste

The Indian squad is as follows
84271304.jpg
Hope you guys enjoy reading my experience playing for India against Pakistan!! To the Indian fans - this is gonna be a close series as I am not that great in bowling but pretty good in batting!! This is going to be a series between Pakistan's bowling and India's batting!!

Hope you guys have fun reading my story thread!

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
1st Test Begins!!

Thanks E=MC, lets see who wins!! India wins the toss and chooses to bat first!!

84291482.jpg

Rameez Raja: Hi Saurav, you have won the toss! What would you like to do?
Ganguly: We would like to have a bat!! The wicket looks to be a good batting one and we have a good set of batsmen who can post up a big score to put pressure on Pakistan!

Rameez: Hi Inzy, aap toss har gaye? Apko kya lagta hai? (Hi Inzy, you've lost the toss. How do you feel?)

Inzy: India ne toss jeet liya. Phir bhi hamare team ke bowlers India ke score to restrict kar sakte hain. Yeh to acchi batting wicket lagti hai (India have won the toss. Even then, our bowlers have the ability to restrict India. The wicket looks good for batting!)

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
1st wicket - Gambhir fails!

A major setback for India. They started off well and reached 10/0 off 3 overs but Mohammed Sami stuck for Pakistan by removing Gautam Gambhir. Gambhir tried to sweep a yorker length delivery only to miss the line and was adjudged LBW. Gambhir scored only 2. India are now 10/1 with Rahul Dravid joining Virender Sehwag who is right now batting on 8*

84293952.jpg

Rameez Raja: I think Gambhir played a poor shot to a ball pitching up on his leg stump!!

Ravi Shastri: I agree Rameez!! Here comes in "The Wall" Rahul Dravid!! The Indian fans now must be relying on him to stand like a rock and guide India through the first session, alongwith Virender Sehwag!

Last edited:

littlegenius90

1st XI Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey saisrini80....
It should be a great series....
lets see a whitewash...

anyway I was looking at ur roster and noticed something which I though was very funny...
I didnt knew that...
pathan is better batsman then kaif, yuvraj, gambhir, jadav, dhoni, kkd and badani
wow...

hope u dont mind it... ;)

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
sai It will be great series keep going.I hope both teams put a good fight.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
littlegenius90 said:
Hey saisrini80....
It should be a great series....
lets see a whitewash...

anyway I was looking at ur roster and noticed something which I though was very funny...
I didnt knew that...
pathan is better batsman then kaif, yuvraj, gambhir, jadav, dhoni, kkd and badani
wow...

hope u dont mind it... ;)

Whitewash?? You wish too much from me!! I am hoping for it to be a close series coz i have not bowled a lot!! and I blow hot and cold in batting on some days! So expect a close series, not a whitewash!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Shake_12 said:
hey saisrini where did you get the updated roster from i dun have dhoni and the rest of the people can you send the roster by any chance

ok shake_12, here is the roster.pak file that i am currently using that has dhoni and some new players!!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Sorry guys, I have updated the toss screen and opening messages. I later realised that writing commentary would be more fun for me as well as for the guys who read the thread!! I have used some Hindi becoz Inzamam talks in Hindi only. But I have also translated it into English in brackets for non Hindi readers!! I hope the moderators here do not mind me using some Hindi language coz it adds reality to this thread!

littlegenius90

1st XI Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
saisrini80 said:
Whitewash?? You wish too much from me!! I am hoping for it to be a close series coz i have not bowled a lot!! and I blow hot and cold in batting on some days! So expect a close series, not a whitewash!

man how can u lose to cpu???

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
hey, no no!! its not from within cricket2004. I am using my own words for inzy!! if you use the commentary within c2004, you wont find interesting commentary! most of the story threads here in this forum uses commentary written by the people who are playing in those threads!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
littlegenius90 said:
man how can u lose to cpu???

I have lost quite some times!! And I do not like bowling with Cricket2004, and since i am bowling for this thread's sake, chances are it might be close or i might even lose some matches!

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
Great series going on there saisrini80. Hope india wins 2-1. 2-1 makes the series more interesting

Users who are viewing this thread