Story India plays Pakistan in a Home Series!

Who will win this series?

• India will win the series!

Votes: 31 60.8%
  • Pakistan will win the series!

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • The series would end in a draw!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • The series will be cancelled!

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Another blow!!

Thanks borncricketer, i hope your wish comes true!!

Against the grain of play, India lose their second wicket of their first innings at 66/2. Sehwag runs himself out for 36 when the run wasnt necessary at all.

Shastri: OH!! SEHWAG COMMITS SUICIDE!!
Rameez: Yes!! The run wasnt there at the first place and Viru started running like there was no life for him after without that run!! A blow for India considering that their only triple centurion and that too against Pakistan, is run out in a foolish manner!!

84374558.jpg

India 66/2
R Dravid 27*
S Tendulkar 0*

Shastri: I think India were cruising along well at 6 runs per over and the Pakistani bowlers were almost wilting under pressure!! Now Sehwag gives them a lifeline and a chance to come back in this match! He was playing well and should have gone on to make a half century!

Rameez: Yes. Now Pakistan bowlers need to tighten their line & length and make the Indian batsman commit mistakes! There comes the little master SACHIN TENDULKAR!! What an ovation he receives from the crowds!! India at 66/2, now have all their hope of the pair of Dravid-Tendulkar to take them through!! Dravid batting on 27*!! And to take you guys through the first session, it will be Wasim Akram with Ravi Shastri!

Last edited:

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
Online Cricket Games Owned
We want a century Tendulkar. and a 200 partnership between dravid and tendulkar

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
littlegenius90 said:
com on saisrini80 dont let us down now!!!

Well, it was a stupid run out. Or else, Sehwag was going on well with Dravid! I think Tendulkar and Dravid would bail India out now! Hey, dont have too much expectations. I am not an expert with Cricket2004 yet. I am good but not the best! :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
India on track!!

Well, the first session still on course and India have reached 113/2 at the drinks break. India who were in trouble at 66/2 are on track now due to some delightful strokeplay from both Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar and Rahul "C2004 Attacker" Dravid.

Akram: The Indians must now be happy that their two premier batsmen, Dravid and Tendulkar have restored normalcy among their camp with some delightful strokeplay. What say, Shastri?

Shastri: Yes Akram!! Both have indeed played beautifully. Dravid in particular played an unusual attacking innings and has kept India moving at a fast pace! But the shot of the match has to be Tendulkar's - who played a cut to a rank bad short ball from Razzaq and the ball sped to the fence like a rocket!

84392341.jpg

Click here for larger view!

A highlight of Dravid's delightful hook shot! Dravid's Hook Shot

Akram: I think the Pakistani bowlers did not bowl the right line. They fed a lot of deliveries wide of the stumps for Sachin and Rahul to score freely. Sami has been guilty of bowling to the batsmen's strength. And Shoaib does not look the terror that he is!

Shastri: Yeah!! But thats not to take any credit away from the two batsmen! India hold the card now! They should now look set for a big score!

At Drinks

India 113/2
R Dravid 53*
Tendulkar 21*

I hope you guys are enjoying my story thread! Do post feedbackz so that it makes it more fun reading! And I hope I am entertaining the Pakistani fans here too even though its India right now who hold the ace! And hey guys, if you guys know of more commentator names, plz tell me!! I will include them in my writing too. I have Sidhu and Gavaskar in mind now. I need some more Pakistani commentator names who do the commentary in matches.

Last edited:

jmcdonald

Club Cricketer
Cool story! Good luck with the series Commentators: Richie Benaud, Tony Grieg and Mark Taylor - Australian Commentators Grieg might be english (I'm not sure)

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
India lead at lunch!!

Thanks. I got some good ones here. If you have any Pakistanis who commentate, tell me!!

INDIA WREST INITIATIVE AT LUNCH!

The Indian duo of Dravid and Tendulkar were unperturbed till they reached lunch. Both have started mastering the Pakistani attack and have started belting the ball all along the ground. Dravid has reached 88* and Tendulkar has reached 43*.

Lunch Commentary:

Shastri: Thats lunch for now! India have dominated the first session but for those two wickets that fell early in the innings. But Dravid and Tendulkar have played brilliantly and have put the Pakistani bowlers at bay.

Akram: Yes Ravi!! Pakistan have not come up with a good performance in the first session. They are guilty of bowling too many loose deliveries to the batsmen! And Dravid and Sachin took equal toll of the bowling!

Shastri: Hello viewers, we will be back with the second session in another 45 minutes or so! Stay Tuned!

AT LUNCH
INDIA 170/2
R DRAVID 88*
S TENDULKAR 43*

Last edited:

gold639

International Coach
Great story so far :)

You seem to be quite an aggressive player! 170/2 at Lunch! Now that is quick.

I am supporting India in this series.:)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
gold639 said:
Great story so far :)

You seem to be quite an aggressive player! 170/2 at Lunch! Now that is quick.

I am supporting India in this series.:)

Thank you gold!! Yeah, even without using advance shot buttons, I scored 170/2. But I am getting good at batting now. I am averse to bowling. So you wont see Pakistan bundled out for scores below 150 soon!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Sachin reaches 50!!

Gavaskar: Sachin has reached his half century off 47 balls! An entertaining knock from him! He has played the way he does always! Hats off to him

Sohail: Yeah! Sachin has played a good innings. He has taken advantage of some mediocre bowling from Pakistan! Pakistan look due for a long stint on the field, going by the way these two are batting.

Gavaskar: Yeah!! The partnership is now 112 runs and still going!!

84447613.jpg

Click Here for Larger View

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
He speaks Hindi in the post match presentations and in the toss, etc. He cant speak Urdu on TV coz no one understands but Hindi has some listeners! I dont understand Urdu but I understand Hindi and I am sure he speaks Hindi on TV

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
nightprowler10 said:
Come on Pakistan!!

BTW, were you planning on doing an ODI tour as well?

Yup!! I am planning on the ODI series as well. After the test series is over, I will create the ODI series and start it also!

Users who are viewing this thread