National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Shot out for less than 100... Yikes !

Everytime a wicket falls, just to make the viewing unbearable they give a shot of 'Shaz' sitting in the balcony. Wish he gets a super lucrative commentary stint which will make him quit as the coach

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Wow and I thought it would be different this time around. Now that we have finally got a decent bowling attack, our batsmen have gone fishing. Absolute shambles!
Our batsmen have been made to! Our beloved skipper has destroyed the batting completely. This point has also been brought up by so many people like Ganguly, Vengsarkar, Sehwag, etc. Sangakkara and Holding too were on it sometime ago while on air. Seriously this is heart breaking to watch!

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
No amount of white ball cricket can prepare you for the roughness of first class cricket

Maybe next time we will go for proper tour matches for acclimatization

The batsmen are looking absolutely clueless. Kohli was fine for the first 50 deliveries before Woakes turned up. It was almost like he was so relieved to have played out Anderson and let his guard down completely. Not to take anything from Woakes who is in the middle of a dream spell

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Can't really blame kohli completely for the batting failures... Rahane, Vijay, Pujara, DK have played plenty of test cricket to be made to look like schoolboy cricketers

They are just unwilling to stick around

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Can't really blame kohli completely for the batting failures... Rahane, Vijay, Pujara, DK have played plenty of test cricket to be made to look like schoolboy cricketers

They are just unwilling to stick around
Their mindset right now has to be blamed completely on Kohli. Period.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This just totally shows how inept Kohli is to be India's test captain. He has just made himself very secure and everyone else in the team 'insecure'. For all the greatness he possesses as a batsman, he is totally NOT the person to be leading India atleast in the longer format.

Until he and Shastri stick around at the top, we are not going to win anything of note overseas.

bumrahguy

School Cricketer
Kohli has done well with captaincy if a team with such inept batsmen are number 1! Time to introduce Pant, Shaw, GH Vihari, Bumrah and Kuldeep as undisputed starters in the test XI.

bumrahguy

School Cricketer
This just totally shows how inept Kohli is to be India's test captain. He has just made himself very secure and everyone else in the team 'insecure'. For all the greatness he possesses as a batsman, he is totally NOT the person to be leading India atleast in the longer format.

Until he and Shastri stick around at the top, we are not going to win anything of note overseas.

Correction: until India correct the batting talent deficit by introducing superiorly talented youngsters such as Pant and Shaw, as well as intellectual talents of Bumrah and Kuldeep, India are not going to win anything overseas.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Kohli has done well with captaincy if a team with such inept batsmen are number 1! Time to introduce Pant, Shaw, GH Vihari, Bumrah and Kuldeep as undisputed starters in the test XI.
Alright! :thumbs

Correction: until India correct the batting talent deficit by introducing superiorly talented youngsters such as Pant and Shaw, as well as intellectual talents of Bumrah and Kuldeep, India are not going to win anything overseas.
Oh wow!

s2sschan

Club Cricketer
As if Gavaskar Vengsarkar and Sehwag know how to win Overseas. They lost in similar fashion. We have never been able to play fast bowling.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This is why I have been harping about playing the 7-4 combination. It gives security and Pandya is *NOT* a test match bowler. Excellent decision to play the extra spinner on this track. Pretty much was sure Umesh would have been dropped. By the time the best team is picked the series will be lost and then we will win an inconsequential test match and this management will boast about it!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Is the test match bowling modded? It feels like the swing is made to 10x than usual and that kind of batting wont get us anywhere..One fearless innings is required, why not try and go blasting with the bat , one fears to get out in such a way when swing is ready to get you out anytime.. Ashwin played really well IMO..

Why is your IQ so low? Why are you incapable of rational thought? Why do you have a fetish for defensive cricket? Why do you have a hatred for cerebrality, mathematics, science and general academia? Why do you hate intelligent and attractive attacking cricket?

Never post about cricket again.
I didnt know people could have opinions on cricket, if you cannot take his thought ,ignore it..

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I didnt know people could have opinions on cricket, if you cannot take his thought ,ignore it..

Alright! :thumbs

Oh wow!

I initially was thinking like "why are some of the comments in this thread so disjointed". Then I thought "oh wait... I have some ppl on the ignore list. Maybe that's why I am feeling the disconnect". So I clicked on "Show Ignored Content" and found out to whose messages those disjointed replies were being posted (e.g. the ones I've quoted above). Well.... now I'm confident that I made the perfect decision of using the Ignore feature in this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread