[Indian Cricket Career] If you would like to help

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'd like something simple. A link to all the other teams and squads and players, so we can read their biographies and such, see other scorecards, etc. Or a search feature.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
ZoraxDoom said:
I'd like something simple. A link to all the other teams and squads and players, so we can read their biographies and such, see other scorecards, etc. Or a search feature.
Yeah I've been looking to add this but have been too lazy. I'm thinking of having a calendar feature as well, so that you can look at all the fixtures in your league.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but could people be assigned to specific teams like say the people here could have a PC team

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Leicester Fox said:
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but could people be assigned to specific teams like say the people here could have a PC team
In the final game you will be asked to choose 3 states you would like to play for. You would then be assigned to a club in that state and you would progress up the ladder like that. There may even be two divisions in each state's club tournament, I'm not sure yet.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
One more way to help. We need club names. As we have currently planned it (to prepare in the event that lots of people want to play), there are two divisions per state, each of which contain 8 clubs. There are 27 states. So we will end up having 27 * 16 = 432 clubs. To this end, we need names for these clubs.

They can be anything. Your local cricket club. Your fantasy cricket club. Etc. The more realistic, the better, although if we don't get enough names, I'll probably end up using everything I get instead of randomly generating names.

So if you have suggestions for club names, just type them in here or put them in a TXT file and attach them here and I will be quite grateful.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
D.Y.Patil Cricket Club
Navi Mumbai Cricket club

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Zorax CC (What??? it's possible :D) In Rajasthan please :)
Jaipur CAC (Cricket and Athletics club)
Mahabharat CC
NP Patyala CC
Ajmer Cricket Union
Beawar Cricket Association

Maybe you can names so teams after the ground in India? (Making those grounds the team's home ground too)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Maybe you can names so teams after the ground in India? (Making those grounds the team's home ground too)
Yup, each team will have a home ground. For now, only the state sides have the grounds that are in the game, yet. For example, Wankhede and Brabourne for Mumbai, M.Chenaswamy for Bangalore, etc.

For club cricket, I may just end up having generic fields like "Gujarat Cricket Association, Field 1", etc. for the club matches--since not all clubs have their own grounds in India.

And yes, you can definitely have a Zorax CC. In Rajasthan. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread