NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
IPL to have DRS from this season onwards! Only going in positive direction good decision!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
IPL 2018 to be live streamed in Virtual Reality (VR)
https://gadgets.ndtv.com/apps/news/hotstar-vivo-ipl-2018-live-stream-vr-1801343

This is ground breaking stuff! Not sure how well this will be implemented in this year's season, but this is a tremendously unique option pursued by IPL and all credits to the BCCI and the people involved in trying to implement this. If this is a success, then the quality and user experience will only tremendously improve in the upcoming seasons. Hope it succeeds!

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

This is ground breaking stuff! Not sure how well this will be implemented in this year's season, but this is a tremendously unique option pursued by IPL and all credits to the BCCI and the people involved in trying to implement this. If this is a success, then the quality and user experience will only tremendously improve in the upcoming seasons. Hope it succeeds!
Oh! Damn! Its gonna be freakin legendary.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I remember I read this way back and even posted it here. Let's see how hotstar implements it!
And a news came to me stating that IPL 2018 will be broadcasted in VR ion hotstar.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Looks like Hotstar has the USA live streaming rights for IPL 2018, whereas Willow will show the game live ONLY on their TV channel (Willow has their own TV channel through various providers like Dish, Time Warner, Xfinity, etc.).

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv...-Fans-at-the-Heart-of-the-Experience-20180228

Excellent decision. This way, people can experience IPL 2018 in Hotstar with all the bonuses available to the Indian viewers like VR, multilingual commentary, etc (hopefully!).

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It looks likely that Warner and Smith will lose their NOCs

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
SRH should go with Kane as captain, and take either Guptill or Amla as a replacement.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I remember I read this way back and even posted it here. Let's see how hotstar implements it!

And that made me realize the importance of Bold Letters...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Good decision by the IPL! Sunrisers might feel like this is a blow but in T20's you can never say anything with certainty and they are still a very strong team without Warner. Even if Warner had played this IPL, he would not have been in the right frame of mind and could've had a disastrous tournament, pulling down the team with him.

For SRH, they have 3-4 captaincy choices. Kane should be the front runner, with Shakib and Manish Pandey also in contention. However my left field choice is Bhuvaneshwar Kumar (if not Kane). He is a cool customer with lot of composure and a good thinker. Won't be a bad idea to appoint another bowler-captain (after Ashwin). Replacing Warner is easier with quite a few choices available (Guptill/Amla/Morgan/Root/etc).

S

Satan666

Good decision by the IPL! Sunrisers might feel like this is a blow but in T20's you can never say anything with certainty and they are still a very strong team without Warner. Even if Warner had played this IPL, he would not have been in the right frame of mind and could've had a disastrous tournament, pulling down the team with him.

For SRH, they have 3-4 captaincy choices. Kane should be the front runner, with Shakib and Manish Pandey also in contention. However my left field choice is Bhuvaneshwar Kumar (if not Kane). He is a cool customer with lot of composure and a good thinker. Won't be a bad idea to appoint another bowler-captain (after Ashwin). Replacing Warner is easier with quite a few choices available (Guptill/Amla/Morgan/Root/etc).

The Big Red Machine?

Users who are viewing this thread