Indian Premier League - General Discussion

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
On a wicket like this, Rohit is a walking wicket and he duly did his duties. :D

Surprising that Wankhede is having this much seam movement for a T20 match. CSK still have Wood and Bravo to come in. They might not need their spinners as much here why is why having Tahir is a big luxury. Maybe they could've picked Billings

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Surprising that Wankhede is having this much seam movement for a T20 match
Was about to say the same thing again. Surprised with the grass cover on the wicket for the opening game. I was expecting a belter enabling Rohit to score to a double hundred

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And the TURBUNATOR comes!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Was about to say the same thing again. Surprised with the grass cover on the wicket for the opening game. I was expecting a belter enabling Rohit to score to a double hundred

Probably wanted to negate the Chennai spin threat! :p

Bhaj in yellow! Against a team for whom he played for 10 years. Hope he extracts revenge on them for not picking him again. :D I think with the spin coming in, it should get easier for MI here. But we still have Wood and Bravo.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Those backfoot punches from Suryakumar were delicious though

Bhajji still seems pretty damn effective as a T20 bowler

B

Bigby Wolf

Meanwhile SKY is looking good two solid backfoot punches and six off the flick shot against Watto.

Last edited by a moderator:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK

He was always good even when he played for MI in the last season. I wonder why he was picked up so easy by CSK this auction! He is an athletic fielder, a more than handy bat in T20 and a Powerplay bowler.

From that first over, Jadeja looks ineffective on this track! He needs to probably make way for Tahir who can get more bounce and a leggie. Cant let MI get away here

B

Bigby Wolf

You beat me by secs there but yeah SKY is looking in great touch another one off the Blackfoot this time to Harbhajan Singh.

Love Listening to KP from commbox brings up so much excitement and positive energy to tackle the utter rubbish by Sanjay Manjrekar.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Krunal out-batting his more famous bro here

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I think 165-170 would be below par here even if Mumbai get there

Wicket looks good to bat on[DOUBLEPOST=1523117026][/DOUBLEPOST]What a shot from krunal that

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I think MI have enough here. The new ball does crazy things here. And Mark Wood has been horrible in his first game so far. 170 is going to be very hard to chase especially against the new ball.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Brilliant bowling from Bravo after a horrid first over that he bowled. He gave 14 runs in his first over, and then 11 runs off the next 3 overs! Well you say he is ageing? We don't care!

Hope Hardik has not done serious damage there to his leg. He looks in big pain. Can't blame Bravo, who was going the other way. Completely within his rights to walk back to the crease the other way. 166 to chase! Going to be challenging. MI will wait in bated breath for Hardik's fitness. But they have the bowlers to defend this.

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
165. Felling that MI might lose today. Its their opening ritual anyway.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Brilliant bowling from Bravo after a horrid first over that he bowled. He gave 14 runs in his first over, and then 11 runs off the next 3 overs! Well you say he is ageing? We don't care!

Hope Hardik has not done serious damage there to his leg. He looks in big pain. Can't blame Bravo, who was going the other way. Completely within his rights to walk back to the crease the other way. 166 to chase! Going to be challenging. MI will wait in bated breath for Hardik's fitness. But they have the bowlers to defend this.
He ankle got stuck when he wanted to go for that second run..

Users who are viewing this thread