India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have a counter view on people going against DLS. You always need to mind that the team batting first is playing for the 20 overs, and if the rain haults it won't be the ideal situation to set the same target(RPO) for a shortened game for a fair bit of reasons:
  1. The team batting first didn't bat for 17 overs as they were forced to due to rain, the might have plans for the back-end.
  2. The chasing team gets 10 wickets to chase regardless of number overs.
I feel its unfair to call DLS wrong, Thr likes of Munro, Pant, Maxwell, Morris and V Shankar were more than capable of chasing that with all the 10 wickets in hand. I feel that the with number of overs decreased, no wickets should be decreased equally to keep a bance in the chase.

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
My playing xi for today match(MI).

1. Evin Lewis
2. Pollard ( let him play the role of narine)
3. R sharma
4. Kishan
5. SK Yadav
6. Krunal
7. Cutting
8. MD Nidheesh ( If hardik dont play)
9. Markhande
10. Bumrah
11. Fizz

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
@SaiSrini Is Vijay shankhar good player? DD fans are roasting him online. Saying he is 'Bekar'(useless) player and they were saying that shaw should replace him?
Do you agree?

Vijay Shankar is a good player. He did well for SRH when he played for them last year. He is more of a 'grind attacks and a tough runs getter'. But he has also shown in last IPL that he can score quick runs. I think he needs to revamp his game like how KL Rahul has done (going from an accumulator to a hard T20 hitter) but I think Shankar has age and time on his side.

He probably is getting the flak from DD fans because the Nidahas trophy final is still fresh in their minds. :D But thats unfair on Shankar.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
No. Bhuvi is injured, so Sandeep comes in for him. Yes, he is a good bowler, but Bhuvi's shoes are big ones to fill.

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Hope MI wins today so that hyderabad troll get trolled for trolling MI fans on their FB page.

B

Bigby Wolf

I am following the Starsports select dugout commentary today their roster looks good - Vaughan ,Clarke ,Damien Fleming ,Alan Wilkins ,Dean Jones .....

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone else think RCB lost a lot of good players, not using RTM on Rahul was stupid, Stanlake has performed superbly recently and Watson had a good PSL. Even though Gayle isn't performing that well, it is extremely hard to see RCB without Gayle. All my support now goes to KXIP with their explosive batting lineup.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Kaul, the hero!

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Commentator are jinxing MI. But all is well polly or cutting will score for MI today.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Commentator are jinxing MI. But all is well polly or cutting will score for MI today.
Mumbai were digging their own grave. The SRH bowling lineup isn’t that weak that you can go on hitting, even after losing 3 or 4 wickets.

Absence of Bhvui will hurt, in the death overs. Better give overs to Yusuf or Hooda now to save overs from Kaul.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Rashid is just bowling exquisitely.

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Cmon Mumbai we should get atleast 150[DOUBLEPOST=1523548749][/DOUBLEPOST]:clap:clap:clap Wow rashid khan What a talent.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good bowling effort once again by SRH. Hopefully a crushing win follows.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You need a bad, funky hairstyle to replace another bad, funky hairstyle.
- The reason why MI brought Sanghwan in for Pandya. :p

B

Bigby Wolf

This is the best I have seen Shikhar Dhawan batted for a such consistent run in a International year it started with last year's Ipl where he scored 479 runs then CT 2017 and so on. Also feel he has slightly tweaked his technique working with maybe VVS laxman or Bangar or whoever it is allowing him to play well on the backfoot as well which was his achillies hils previously and the recently concluded SA ODI and t20 series are perfect example of it where he was quite comfortable playing the likes of Rabada, Morkel, Ngidi and even Morris whenever they peppered him some Short Stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread