NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
7 wickets for 22 runs last 20 deliveries! Epic comeback from RCB.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
That is how you do it lads! That is how you throw a match away! What an incredible choke from SRH! :clap

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
SRH look awful with that middle order. They need to get Kane Williamson in somehow to shore up their middle order. Rashid Khan by himself is going to find it impossible to carry SRH through.
Surprised by the absence of Williamson if only for his experience (and i thought he was captain).

I'd consider moving Pandey down to 4, although it looks like they'll have to replace Marsh now.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Hope Rashid Khan has not done too much damage with that concussion. He is the lifeline of this fragile SRH side and he needs to play all games for them.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There is a fine line between brave and absolute stupidity and this is completely in the latter category.
Certainly seems like that now.. He has probably made that injury much worse with that high impact movement

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Surprised by the absence of Williamson if only for his experience (and i thought he was captain).

I'd consider moving Pandey down to 4, although it looks like they'll have to replace Marsh now.

They would have to replicate RCB and put all their eggs in the basket of domestic all-rounders if they play Williamson. In addition Pandey has not been the best at four and with Bayliss incharge of SRH, I doubt Williamson will be playing anyway.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK

Its this lust of "flashy hitters" that makes people think Williamson doesn't fit that narrative. IMHO, Williamson is my "close your eyes and pick" candidate.

Also I would have retained Yusuf Pathan. Yes he has been very inconsistent but he also has this aura of "he can come in and singlehandedly bash the bowling and take SRH home". Just for that reputation, I would have retained Yusuf Pathan.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Certainly seems like that now.. He has probably made that injury much worse with that high impact movement

It makes a bit of sense if you need a single boundary or something like CSK had two seasons ago when Jadhav scooped for four. You cannot chase over twenty runs without being able to run and with an over of Steyn left.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
SRH look awful with that middle order. They need to get Kane Williamson in somehow to shore up their middle order. Rashid Khan by himself is going to find it impossible to carry SRH through.
SRH has been the worst at the auctions. We’ve literally had the same problem for 3 years, but have never fixed it. Then we made it much worse, by selling out Shikhar Dhawan.

Williamson deserves a permanant place in the XI, but it means leaving out someone like a Nabi, who could contribute both in batting and bowling.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Its this lust of "flashy hitters" that makes people think Williamson doesn't fit that narrative. IMHO, Williamson is my "close your eyes and pick" candidate.

Also I would have retained Yusuf Pathan. Yes he has been very inconsistent but he also has this aura of "he can come in and singlehandedly bash the bowling and take SRH home". Just for that reputation, I would have retained Yusuf Pathan.
That isn’t the reason Williamson doesn’t find a place in the XI. The main problem is that SRH don’t have quality domestic all rounders, forcing them to go with Nabi (or Marsh today)

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wow rcb had no business winning this game.. But well. Not complaining :lol:p

Users who are viewing this thread