Indian Premier League - General Discussion

B

Bigby Wolf

Gonna sue you for defamation, you just jealous they won in 2009.
Remove Ambani and see how many titles MI have 0, remove Gambhir and see KKR 0 titles, remove Srinivasan and see how many CSK have 0.
I know you are being sarcastic but remember where Deccan Chargers won the IPL it was in South Africa.

Heck they even lost all the home games at the Rajiv Gandhi international stadium in the first IPl and then in the CLT20 2009 too.

In 2010 when they finished 3rd the home venue for Deccan Chargers was the DY Patil Stadium.

In the final 2 years they total managed to win only 4 home games at Rajiv Gandhi international international stadium which is actually their overall win at the Venue in the franchise litte overall history.

Thats how bad they where in the IPL when Playing at home had they win few games there they would have qualified on thr playoffs in thr last 2 seasons and might still exist today :lol.

Do you want more embarassment for that boy for your beloved franchise?

Last edited by a moderator:

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I know you are being sarcastic but remember where Deccan Chargers won the IPL it was in South Africa.

Heck they even lost all the home games at the Rajiv Gandhi international stadium in the first IPl and then in the CLT20 2009 too.

In 2010 when they finished 3rd the home venue for Deccan Chargers was the DY Patil Stadium.

In the final 2 years they total managed to win only 4 home games at Rajiv Gandhi international international stadium which is actually their overall win at the Venue in the franchise litte overall history.

Thats how bad they where in the IPL when Playing at home had they win few games there they would have qualified on thr playoffs in thr last 2 seasons and might still exist today :lol.

Do you want more embarassment for that boy for your beloved franchise?
Calling my lawyers now.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
CSK really need to up the anti. 200 score against this lineup is even not enough.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Also is this going to be Naveen's last IPL?

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Interesting that GT are making Nalkande to debut in such a pressure game while Shivam Mavi warms the bench.

Hoping for Rashid to make an impact in his last over.

Nalkande finally has his first! He will remember this for a long time. Former India Captain no less.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Just threw that wicket away! CSK are already 20 short from where they should have been at this stage. Hope to see some Dhoni magic!

Fenil

Rashid to bowl in final 4 overs? Not sure if that's a good idea.

Anyone from Chennai or watching the match can say anything about dew? I guess Pathirana would be a handful here and if there is no dew, GT might be having a tall ask.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Because the hate he is getting from Kohli fans for the verbal spat and given the stature of Virat in Indian cricket, it won't be surprising if BCCI blacklists him.
That would be ridiculous. Is Gambhir gonna be blacklisted from coaching too?

Fenil

Coming to the match, I think CSK have got more than enough. They would be confident to defend this. GT didn't finish well and I hope it doesn't translate to their otherwise good batting form. We need a big one from Shanaka and Miller today if we are to win this.
Post automatically merged:

Yes it will be!

Nah, Gambhir is an IPL winning captain and was a vital cog in India's last two WC wins. He ain't going anywhere.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I wouldn’t mind that for one.
Post automatically merged:

Rashid to bowl in final 4 overs? Not sure if that's a good idea.

Anyone from Chennai or watching the match can say anything about dew? I guess Pathirana would be a handful here and if there is no dew, GT might be having a tall ask.

It’s the Chepauk, there’s always gonna be dew when the beach is a five minute walk away. :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
This Theekshana spell will decide the game. He has been off color this whole season. GT will look to target him.

Users who are viewing this thread