Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Now KKR needs to be smart and sensible. Just chase the total down and go into the finals.

So KKR is the first finalist. I reckon RR will be the other.

SRH if they lose the eliminator agains RCB or RR will be come the first team in the history of IPL to have not qualified for finals being second place. All second place teams have qualified for the finals in IPL so far.

Also atleast SRH would go home happy, all their batsman and bowlers have orange cap :p

I wish teams would stop naming overseas players in impact sub list, it causes the entire confusion. And there's no point also, since they can't even sub them in. Obviously unless they have 3 or lesser foreigners in their Main XI

Sums up SRH's night. Dropped catches, MI level batting, horrible fielding. I am happy we are through to finals (almost).

I wish teams would stop naming overseas players in impact sub list, it causes the entire confusion. And there's no point also, since they can't even sub them in. Obviously unless they have 3 or lesser foreigners in their Main XI
I get where you are coming from. I think they are probably naming it for concussion substitute. In this particular case, Phillips is an able keeper that can cover Klassen shall the need arise.

Users who are viewing this thread