Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Anyone noticed this
Lowkey it was a deliberate plan by Charu Sharma to mess up with the Delhi owner.

Anyone noticed this
I did notice this, Charu was straight away on to the next number, it was really confusing what the current bid is during his initial hour or so. But tbh I like Khaleel but considering the budget, 5.25 was too much to spend at that time.

Considering there are fair bit of monkeys in Ahmedabad, won't be a bad idea to replace that Lion. :p

I still can't forget that picture of Kevin Pietersen laughing seeing a monkey enter the Cricket field in a warm up match in Ahmedabad just a week before the 2012 Test Series began. :lol

Considering there are fair bit of monkeys in Ahmedabad, won't be a bad idea to replace that Lion. :p

I still can't forget that picture of Kevin Pietersen laughing seeing a monkey enter the Cricket field in a warm up match in Ahmedabad just a week before the 2012 Test Series began. :lol
I just looked up on Wikipedia at the 'symbols of Gujarat'. A lion seemed more fearsome than a flamingo. :lol

Read some old thread and there was a lot of sledging & banter that used to go on in the IPL team threads. So let us bring those back!

I'll initiate few of them in some team threads.

Last edited:
Read some old thread and there was a lot of sledging & banter that used to go on in the IPL team threads. So let us bring those back!

I'll initiate few of them in some team threads. Just don't feel attacked by it. :p
That last line took away all the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread