IPL Indian Premier League - General Discussion

The Indian Premier League...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justcrazy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys be ready to watch some blistering yorkers of Kamran Khan....this guy will clean up Rahul Dravid in first few balls...just see waht happens...

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
I doubt the South Africans will play the opening match. As South Africa-Australia match will end around 11:00 pm local time and then they have next match between CSK and MI 9:30 local time. Plus the travelling from Jo'burg to Cape Town. So i think the South Africans will miss the opener. If that is the case then Mumbai have a real good chance of winnings as CSK will be without Albie Morkel and Ntini while MI will be without Duminy only. We have Napier and McLaren as backups for him or we can play Rahane and Ronchi.

Here is my MI lineup for tomorrow without the South Africans

Sachin Tendulkar(C)
Sanath Jayasuriya
Shikhar Dhawan/Ajinkya Rahane
Dwayne Bravo
Abhishek Nayar
Graham Napier/Ryan McLaren
Yogesh Takawale(wk)
Harbhajan Singh
Zaheer Khan
Kyle Mills/Lasith Malinga
Dhawal Kulkarni

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Guys be ready to watch some blistering yorkers of Kamran Khan....this guy will clean up Rahul Dravid in first few balls...just see waht happens...

RR have Kamran Khan and Atul Sharma.

Bloody hell.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Brendon McCullum is going to be the captain for the first game, interesting.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
At least the morning game is at a decent time so I can get a bit of my IPL fix. Probably won't watch too much of it though.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Anyone found anything relating to that Atul Sharma saga?

Haven't actually seen a good article on him except for the one that shravi had linked.

I searched and found a lot of Atul Sharmas. :p Some businessmen and more forums wanting articles on him and other cricketer who's name is too atul sharma.

metallics2006

International Coach
We will play Flintoff in Morkel's place.:p

My line-up for the first game if Albie does'nt play:

M. Hayden - O
M. Vijay
S. Raina
M. Dhoni
J. Oram - O
S. Badrinath
A. Flintoff - O
M. Gony
L. Balaji
M. Muralitharan - O
P. Amarnath / S. Tyagi / R. Ashwin

Last edited:

stefan

International Coach
I doubt the South Africans will play the opening match. As South Africa-Australia match will end around 11:00 pm local time and then they have next match between CSK and MI 9:30 local time. Plus the travelling from Jo'burg to Cape Town. So i think the South Africans will miss the opener. If that is the case then Mumbai have a real good chance of winnings as CSK will be without Albie Morkel and Ntini while MI will be without Duminy only. We have Napier and McLaren as backups for him or we can play Rahane and Ronchi.

Here is my MI lineup for tomorrow without the South Africans

Sachin Tendulkar(C)
Sanath Jayasuriya
Shikhar Dhawan/Ajinkya Rahane
Dwayne Bravo
Abhishek Nayar
Graham Napier/Ryan McLaren
Yogesh Takawale(wk)
Harbhajan Singh
Zaheer Khan
Kyle Mills/Lasith Malinga
Dhawal Kulkarni

Local time for the first game is 12:30 not 9:30.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
God, i'm so mad. I'll be missing the opening day of the IPL, have to go to a wedding =\.

Hopefully I won't miss too much, or can get a hold of some highlights or something.

That's the same with me too! I need to go to a marriage. But Hope i find some TVs there. you know, I say it so confidently. Because wherever you see TVs where people are more or at parties, it'll be the IPL coming on it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread