IPL Indian Premier League - General Discussion

The Indian Premier League...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is a somewhat wankable picture of him.

It's starting on Saturday BTW.

International Coach
Don't expect sensible decisions by the KKR officials, as long as Buchanan remains the coach. Ryder could have been a great pick but we needed a bowling allrounder more than a batsman. And whom did we end up with? Mashrafe Mortaza, when Kyle Mills went unsold. Now see our team, 60 percent of the good players are out with injuries, and not a single class fast bowler apart from Sharma. Not bidding for Mills was a huge huge huge mistake.

buying murtuza was more of a marketing decision than a cricketing one.

stefan

International Coach
Yeah first game is on saturday right after the SA-Aus odi series finishes. So the likes of duminy,a.morkel and ntini will have it a bit tough. Finish an odi at 23:00 and then having to be in cape town the next day with a game starting at 12:30.

irottev

School Cricketer
102362.jpg

If that isn't evidence he's chucking I don't know what is.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
102362.jpg

If that isn't evidence he's chucking I don't know what is.

However you want to slice it, whether you say he chucks or he doesn't, you cannot tell by a picture because the law regards how much the arm straightens.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Chennai with another win -
Dolphins 104 all out in 18 overs (D Miller 26, Jacob Oram 2 for 8, Palani Amarnath 3 for 19, R Ashwin 4 for 18, L Balaji 1 for 23) lost to Chennai Super Kings 177 for 5 in 20 overs (Matthew Hayden 65, S Badrinath 28, Jacob Oram 22 not out, L Balaji 28 not out, Thilan Thushara 3 for 17). Super Kings innings extended to provide batting practice.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
God, i'm so mad. I'll be missing the opening day of the IPL, have to go to a wedding =\.

Hopefully I won't miss too much, or can get a hold of some highlights or something.

Users who are viewing this thread