IPL Indian Premier League - General Discussion

The Indian Premier League...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is a somewhat wankable picture of him.

It's starting on Saturday BTW.

Don't expect sensible decisions by the KKR officials, as long as Buchanan remains the coach. Ryder could have been a great pick but we needed a bowling allrounder more than a batsman. And whom did we end up with? Mashrafe Mortaza, when Kyle Mills went unsold. Now see our team, 60 percent of the good players are out with injuries, and not a single class fast bowler apart from Sharma. Not bidding for Mills was a huge huge huge mistake.

buying murtuza was more of a marketing decision than a cricketing one.

Yeah first game is on saturday right after the SA-Aus odi series finishes. So the likes of duminy,a.morkel and ntini will have it a bit tough. Finish an odi at 23:00 and then having to be in cape town the next day with a game starting at 12:30.

102362.jpg

If that isn't evidence he's chucking I don't know what is.

102362.jpg

If that isn't evidence he's chucking I don't know what is.

However you want to slice it, whether you say he chucks or he doesn't, you cannot tell by a picture because the law regards how much the arm straightens.

Chennai with another win -
Dolphins 104 all out in 18 overs (D Miller 26, Jacob Oram 2 for 8, Palani Amarnath 3 for 19, R Ashwin 4 for 18, L Balaji 1 for 23) lost to Chennai Super Kings 177 for 5 in 20 overs (Matthew Hayden 65, S Badrinath 28, Jacob Oram 22 not out, L Balaji 28 not out, Thilan Thushara 3 for 17). Super Kings innings extended to provide batting practice.

God, i'm so mad. I'll be missing the opening day of the IPL, have to go to a wedding =\.

Hopefully I won't miss too much, or can get a hold of some highlights or something.

Users who are viewing this thread