Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Looks like many teams are sticking to the mantra of "going back to what connects them most with the fans". CSK started this mantra by sticking to a core group of players almost throughout the IPL history and also not changing their jersey style (not even many minor tweaks). And that has stuck with the fans as humans like 'constant' with just minor unnoticeable tweaks
CSK is the only team so far which has had almost the same jersey over all years. And it looks wonderful.

CSK is the only team so far which has had almost the same jersey over all years. And it looks wonderful.

Initially that idea (of keeping same jersey with not much changes) was criticized as being boring. But what they've done is by retaining it across many seasons, they have established a connect with the fans towards the jersey that it has become iconic within the Tamil Nadu circles and even other teams/fans are connecting the jersey with the side in a more positive way.

Cricinfo has been since 1993! So it has a spot in every cricket fan's heart.
But I always prefer Cricbuzz over Cricinfo

Btw, does anyone know why there's no Alan Wilkins?

Ali you are a Jio prime member, right? So you didn't have to purchase hotstar subscription as Jio TV is providing stream free via hotstar.
Yeah thats what I was thinking for JIO users the hotstar matches are usually free and live not with that usual 5 min delay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone from US? I am struggling with Hotstar. The stream is not starting at all. And also I have the US Hotstar app on the Amazon Fire TV and it doesn't even show an option for the live streaming of the opening ceremony. Anyone else with similar issues?

Users who are viewing this thread