PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What the hell, KKR ?

B

Bigby Wolf

Still can't believe that Amit Mishra has finished it off for DD.Iyer played a superb innings unlucky to miss out on a hundred.

B

Bigby Wolf

As a Mi fan i would say believe in the Sharmas there is one on our side and three on theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bigby Wolf

The Sharma from our side is gone and now all hope lies in the hand of three from their side.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As a SRH fan and former Mumbai resident, I would love to see a record chase tonight. It's very difficult to say the least though.

B

Bigby Wolf

Oh another Sharma and he is on our Side! Is Krunal Pandya injured ?Why is he not playing i reckon he is much better than Karn Sharma.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Kings XI continue to stay alive. And they have beaten both KKR and MI back to back, which is a great feat. However they have left themselves at the mercy of other teams to move forward, which means their fate is not in their hands.

Crucial game tomorrow for Pune. They would not want to make their final game vs Kings XI as a mini quarterfinal. They need to beat Delhi and they also need to beat Delhi hard, if they want a good shot at the Top 2 and a double shot at the final. Delhi is not a pushover and are playing at home and would want to spoil the party before they go. Hope Pune can get a good win and seal their place in playoffs.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After KKR losing that one and our bowlers gave away too many lose deliveries, a question arises - Are the results of the IPL predetermined?

Users who are viewing this thread