• World XI

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Difficult to guess!

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

jdbais

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Certainly the Gabba in Brisbane. This picture proves it. (Just look at the building in the background).

Last edited:

vibs89

School Cricketer
Well then i really don't know if its Houstan or other Grounds. I jsut found the picture in Google Imagge search.

sami007

Club Cricketer
aite kids...lemme explain this. the Astrodome was built in the 60s the worlds first domed stadium, the Houston Astros (baseball) played there...hence the ASTROdome. ASTROturf was also invented here cuz the grass would die in the heat and humidity in houston. The Houston Oilers american football team played here for a bit. it would be circular for baseball and would become rectangle for football. when the double wicket was held, it was in a circle...they laid out a carpet like pitch and it seemed to work out fine.

does anyone know what the matche will be like? number of overs and players and what not.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Is this just a completely random factual post or are you trying to suggest that the ground, which has already been proved to be in Australia, is the Astrodome, although it lacks a dome and many of the other features you have stated above?

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
sohummisra said:
Is this just a completely random factual post or are you trying to suggest that the ground, which has already been proved to be in Australia, is the Astrodome, although it lacks a dome and many of the other features you have stated above?
Sami's information is actually correct, its just that it has nothing to do with the ground whose picture was initially put up, and which has been identified correctly as the one in Australia. If you actually do a search in google or yahoo with the term "houston astrodome" you will find several pictures of that ground. WITH the dome and everything :D .

DeLonge182

Club Cricketer
How can anybody warrant that the indopak team would win.............................what the hell's going on here!!!!!

It just wouldn't happen....................simple as that. As much as the people on this site "big up" the aisian teams.........they suck. END of story.

The AUS team alone would beat this "indopak" team................what are you people thinking!!!!

sami007

Club Cricketer
aw cmon man...why are you bitter? just think abuot afridi and sehwag to open, sachin,dravid,inzi, youhana to follow? pathan and sami/akhtar to share the new ball? are you seriously saying they have NO chance to beat Aus or any team for that matter!?

afridi37

School Cricketer
R U SURE THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR ANYTHING?

taimurasad said:
Great news :happy :happy for all Pakistanis & Indians. I just heard this news from a news channel that the Government of Pakistan & India has confirmed that a series would be played in USA (i dont exactly remember in which city) which would comprise of Pakistani & indian players in one team against World XI. This series is expected to be played from 16th June 2005.

Start making ur IndoPak XI !!!!!!!!

COULD U TELL ME THE NEW CHANNEL PLEASE?
AND IF U GO TO CRICINFO.COM IT DOSENT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT.WHY?

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
afridi37 said:
R U SURE THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR ANYTHING?
I'd prefer to see something from a more authoritative source. And by the way, there seems to be a problem with your keyboard. There could be a problem with your caps lock key. I'd suggest that you get it looked at.

afridi37

School Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:
I'd prefer to see something from a more authoritative source. And by the way, there seems to be a problem with your keyboard. There could be a problem with your caps lock key. I'd suggest that you get it looked at.

I DID IT ON PURPOSE SO U CAN ACTUALLY BE BOTHERD 2 READ IT AND ANSWER BACK.

Nav-D

School Cricketer
sami007 said:
aw cmon man...why are you bitter? just think abuot afridi and sehwag to open, sachin,dravid,inzi, youhana to follow? pathan and sami/akhtar to share the new ball? are you seriously saying they have NO chance to beat Aus or any team for that matter!?

No I actually do think he has a point, Australian cricket is that much ahead of everyone else.

Though if IndoPak played England or any other international team then it might be a different story.

Users who are viewing this thread