International Cricket 2010 Bugs Thread

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
After reading about various bugs/glitches in and around the threads, I thought we need to keep them somewhere away from it, so here's the official bugs thread. Post any bugs you see here.

joshw27

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bowled a straight delivery in the stumps/lbw area. Badically a perfect delivery so the batsmen blocked and the ball rolled about 3 metres. The camera suddenly shot to the sky and the umpire gives a 4! The commentators commend the shot.

In the replay the ball rolled 3 metres like it actually did but the camera followed nothing and a 4 was given.

This was in a test match on hard difficulty.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Don't you think playing a backfoot swipe to a yorker is a bit of a bug - maybe a very tiny part, like the anntena, or the wings... :laugh

P

pcfan123

Its not a bug at all, its just a poor animation selection

FaWaD

Club Cricketer
Its not a bug at all, its just a poor animation selection

Are you saying you still have the same animation issue when you try to play on on-side shot of the full length ball and the batsman chooses to play it on the backfoot? This specially happens when you miss time a slow ball on your pads..

I think wrong animation selection is still a bug..

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I had Ponting hit on the pads advancing and the ball going down to fine leg. He was run out after not regaining his ground in the 10 seconds or so he had to do so.

P

pcfan123

I did have a weird bug where the batsman was bowled off an edge, but he still took runs despite one stump being out of the ground.

Also, the umpire will say "drinks" whenever a team reaches 30 overs, 60 overs or 90 overs regardless of whether or not its an actual drinks break (halfway between a session)

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I had Ponting hit on the pads advancing and the ball going down to fine leg. He was run out after not regaining his ground in the 10 seconds or so he had to do so.

That's why there should be manual fielding, so that we can elect NOT to throw the ball back to the pitch.

s0074845

Club Captain
i had one bug, the ball hit the wicket and did not clutter the bails or stumps, i was still given out bowled.

even the replays showed the same..:doh

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Are you saying you still have the same animation issue when you try to play on on-side shot of the full length ball and the batsman chooses to play it on the backfoot? This specially happens when you miss time a slow ball on your pads..

I think wrong animation selection is still a bug..

I agree - it's not just incorrect animation, it's incorrect shot selection as well.

I did have a weird bug where the batsman was bowled off an edge, but he still took runs despite one stump being out of the ground.

Also, the umpire will say "drinks" whenever a team reaches 30 overs, 60 overs or 90 overs regardless of whether or not its an actual drinks break (halfway between a session)

I remember that happening in AC09 as well.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i had one bug, the ball hit the wicket and did not clutter the bails or stumps, i was still given out bowled.

even the replays showed the same..:doh

I've had that today too.....

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I find the backfoot cuts/pulls to be an extremely annoying thing. One minute, I am getting AI to block perfect yorker, (hard to bowl I might add) and the next minute, AI batsman swivels and pulls it for six :facepalm. I can't believe an aussie developer failed to see thats not a cricket shot. Also another thing related to this is the shot animation. I cant play backfoot on drive. Also back of length balls are always played of backfoot irrespective of footwork selection. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread