International Cricket 2010 Bugs Thread

sarkazm

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
THanks for the reply Mark

Hi.
Thanks Mark for the earlier reply.

As to the 'patch', It was just a query considering the length of time between release of the game from northern to southern hemisphere. I understand codies will probably talk it up here to tie it to the Ashes tour and one would hope that the guys from PlanetCricket are making sure trickster and codies are getting relevant feedback.
I'd imagine that the developer would of had access to the transmission game code as a base to work from because that was heading in the right direction. Considering it'll cost $100 AUD here, I'd like to think some of the initial 'bugs' from 1st to our release were eradicated. One should be a whole new field editor so you can place fielders where you want and have the game remember them!

Anyway, thanks again.
Ken

P

pcfan123

The developers regularly check PlanetCricket and are in contact with a few of the mods here. They have been made aware of the issues so far and even asked some follow up questions.

Hopefully something will be done before Australian release, and I think there is a good chance considering they have not set a definite release date yet.

Fingers crossed :)

AAAAAAAA

School Cricketer
If they do make a patch how would you install it on an Xbox360 if you don't have gold membership? Do you/does anyone know?

Robot Bowler

School Cricketer
I have found a bug. I bowled a bouncer to the batsman (AI) and he tried a hook shot, failed and edged the ball onto his stumps. But the bails weren't dislodged as they remained firmly in place. He was given out bowled, when he shouldn't have.

It is obviously a game play bug. It was the first time I had seen this happen and I think it is quite unusual. After reading the thread, I have seen that this is not the first report of this bug.

I have made a short video so you can see it:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
You've gotta love aggers!!! lol
"Neally ripped the bails in half" :doh Another of his classics is "thats pierced the off-side field". As the ball just trickles to mid-off.

MalikBrother

School Cricketer
^ batsmen in International Cricket 2010 aren't no different to Pakistan batsmen in real life. That gotta be awkward. Are you sure IC 2010 didn't adapt shots/dismissals from Pakistan batsmen ?

Dhekelian

School Cricketer
Most of things reported here are Gameplay errors which I'm sure is easier to fix than actual bugs and glitches.

I hope they release something as it would lift the game no end.

batonage

School Cricketer
Here's a couple...I've played 2 full ODI tournaments (full 50 overs per match) and achieved NO runouts in any game. Also in one match where I was spanking the ball to all corners (McCallum vs. India) field setting had 3 men on the boundary in the 3rd over.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Have been playing quite a bit recently and want to mention firstly a couple and bugs and secondly a couple of annoyances.

Bugs:
If an AI batter advances and then doesn't take a run he often fails to return to his crease and is runout.
Batter given out on two occasions where the ball has hit the wicket but the bails haven't been dislodged.

Annoyances:
How bad is the player editor? Not only can you not give players beards etc but you can't even give a player blond hair... :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread