International Cricket 2010 - Common Questions and Answers

ratchamal

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
is there a way to change the kits in this game??? i installed tims roster but i wish if the teams had the real outfits :( gameplay is awesome and now the AI is really competitive unlike in the ashes when i try to hit a six for a good yorker i get bowled :lol i love that realism

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I'm thinking of ordering it from Amazon, will it work in Canada?

Yeah, all you need is an hdtv and hdmi. But if your'e in the GTA look on kijiji someones selling it for $20.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My psn Id is Pallu 1234 . I hope there is anyways that we can edit ps3 games .

DNT101

School Cricketer
Got Some Sad News For PS3 Online Gamers of IC2010

Many of you who play International Cricket 2010 on PS3 may have noticed since a couple of days or so that you are unable to access online gameplay and possibly have an error message saying 'Login Failed. Server may be down or your network may be having issues.'

When i phoned up codemasters in regards to this i got to know that PS3 gamers who own International Cricket 2010 from now will not be able to play the game online. The reason being is that the server that codemasters were using for online gameplay for ic2010 has been acquired by another company which has requested to terminate all services with codemasters.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How do you make your own custom players?
And anyone wanna play online?

Sorry for the late answer,go to customistaion -> player editor->browse the teams and you will find a label[custom players] then click on any slot and make your own player.well,i am done with online playing.sorry.

----------

Anyone know how I can take pictures clearly on IC2010?

I think We cannot take pictures on IC2010 .this feature is only for motion controller and camera games on ps3 Eg .Eyepet.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Got Some Sad News For PS3 Online Gamers of IC2010

Many of you who play International Cricket 2010 on PS3 may have noticed since a couple of days or so that you are unable to access online gameplay and possibly have an error message saying 'Login Failed. Server may be down or your network may be having issues.'

When i phoned up codemasters in regards to this i got to know that PS3 gamers who own International Cricket 2010 from now will not be able to play the game online. The reason being is that the server that codemasters were using for online gameplay for ic2010 has been acquired by another company which has requested to terminate all services with codemasters.

Very interesting this. You would think when you sell a game as online there would be a legal obligation to keep the server running.

Users who are viewing this thread