International Cricket Captain 2009

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Are there any good fast bowlers in this game? My spinners are taking about 8 wickets per innings in Test's, and the pacers take the other two. Problem is that the other team is still scoring 350+ each innings. Batting hasn't been a problem, but the bowling for me is just terrible. So far in 10 tests, I have won 3, lost 1 and drawn the other 6.

What team are you? For England, Woakes is just brilliant.

Sureshot

Executive member
Depends what you do. If you do a county season, starts 1 April, if you do an Ashes series, it starts On about 1st July.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Are there any good fast bowlers in this game? My spinners are taking about 8 wickets per innings in Test's, and the pacers take the other two. Problem is that the other team is still scoring 350+ each innings. Batting hasn't been a problem, but the bowling for me is just terrible. So far in 10 tests, I have won 3, lost 1 and drawn the other 6.

so far, the only pace bowlers who has been troubling my team or have been troubling other teams are zondeki for south africa, anderson for england and siddle bowled well but was unlucky in my ashes tour so far. Like you said, the spinners have been taking the most wickets, Hauritz has taken 18 wickets in 3 tests so far in my ashes tour. and in my surrey county, Hussain took 91 wickets in the season and was my top wicket taker.

edit: and the Ashes starts on the 8th July.

Last edited:

Niv

Club Cricketer
If you play as Australia, Luke Butterworth has been fantastic for me, he's only a wobbler though. Tait and Clark have been solid, and Dorey is very very good (averaged 22 in the Ashes) Johnson is also pretty nice.

XCygon

School Cricketer
Is there IPL feature inside this game? probably not right?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey, has anyone played for a bit with Australia? Any new gun players this time around? Hauritz is doing well for me so far.

Do Aus finally get some decent regens or do the Indians wreck havoc again?

Hooper added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Hey, has anyone played for a bit with Australia? Any new gun players this time around? Hauritz is doing well for me so far.

Do Aus finally get some decent regens or do the Indians wreck havoc again?

Users who are viewing this thread