International Cricket Captain III

Animator!

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why the hell are some of you complaining about it not coming today?
It comes out tomorrow, they're legally not allowed to send it early. Sometimes these things just come through the mail early.
They're hardly going to have them delievered a day early to all customers and risk legal action are they.
Christ.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Why the hell are some of you complaining about it not coming today?
It comes out tomorrow, they're legally not allowed to send it early. Sometimes these things just come through the mail early.
They're hardly going to have them delievered a day early to all customers and risk legal action are they.
Christ.

they are allowed to send it for the day of release and most people , those who have ordered off play.com, are annoyed cause play.com still havent sent is so it looks like we're not getting it on day of release

Last edited:

player786

Club Cricketer
http://www.empireinteractive.com/games/product.asp?PID=D6F8C003-2E10-4A9E-BC7F-A650D6BF6379

Anyone else seen those screenshots or am I late into the party? They do look different and quite good.

Also, I'm pretty sure this won't be downloadable (like Cricket Coach).

yes u are late to the party i alredy posted the screenshots before

Mine arrived this morning from Gameplay :D First impressions are good graphics are better than I expected them to be, only thing is takes alot longer to play 1 match than it used to

could u post screen shots please

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
btw play.com have just changed my order to sent and it says it was sent yesterday so there is still hope for tommorow :D

Chris.

School Cricketer
btw play.com have just changed my order to sent and it says it was sent yesterday so there is still hope for tommorow :D

Same as me mate. Its weird though 'cos I checked my account this morning and it still said proccesing, but now its saying it was sent yesterday. At least its on its way, thats the main thing :p

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Same as me mate. Its weird though 'cos I checked my account this morning and it still said proccesing, but now its saying it was sent yesterday. At least its on its way, thats the main thing :p
exactly what mine said ps sorry play.com for the critism earlier looks like you had done your job :D

Users who are viewing this thread