International Team Squad with Career Player

realgujju

School Cricketer
Please help !!

My career player is been selected for International Team (India) but team members are not up-to date unlike actual team squad. e.g. one of the team member is Mohammed Azaharuddin :(

Although i have downloaded the best / current team and it shows current player while playing casual match but while playing as Career player for Team India, it's not.

How to fix?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Please help !!

My career player is been selected for International Team (India) but team members are not up-to date unlike actual team squad. e.g. one of the team member is Mohammed Azaharuddin :(

Although i have downloaded the best / current team and it shows current player while playing casual match but while playing as Career player for Team India, it's not.

How to fix?
Guarantee you downloaded Get Best.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Please help !!

How to fix?
your career team will NEVER be the same as the downloaded one, as the international teams are picked by the player stats generated in that career modeand thus picked on current form during the career mode..., its called DYNAMIC lineups, its a feature of career mode

realgujju

School Cricketer
yes guaranteed[DOUBLEPOST=1524399153][/DOUBLEPOST]
your career team will NEVER be the same as the downloaded one, as the international teams are picked by the player stats generated in that career modeand thus picked on current form during the career mode..., its called DYNAMIC lineups, its a feature of career mode

yes you are right... its dynamic lineup but how can i customize my lineup to play with up to date players ?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
yes guaranteed[DOUBLEPOST=1524399153][/DOUBLEPOST]

yes you are right... its dynamic lineup but how can i customize my lineup to play with up to date players ?
you cant! duh -- the computer picks the players from the entire player base for that country based on their form during your career, no matter what players you put in international team it will NEVER reflect in the career team, what part of that do you not understand?

Kevin S

Club Cricketer
Please help !!

How to fix?
Never use "get best",mate.

Users who are viewing this thread