Introducing Mamba Games, your friendly neighborhood cricket publisher!

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I typically dislike negativity and negative people in general, but it's hard not to feel despondent when it comes to cricket gaming. I really think we've been disrespected by companies in the past, who make shabby products and keep their communications fairly minimal.

As I said before, I like what Mindstorm are doing by making themselves accountable. I love those change logs that they publish, and am pleased with the answers they provide to our questions. I won't count chickens until hatched, but feel OK about the future right now.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hmm release in India still in discussions If you won't release it then probably you will miss one of the biggest cricketing markets in Asia Especially if the price is comparatively less then Ac09.

I agree with this one.

Price more than 399 and less than 699 :D

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
I agree with this one.

Price more than 399 and less than 699 :D

i thought codies had priced ac09 properly according to the market.

AC09 was very much affordable.
but 900Rs for CR is a bit on the expensive side.

i think the perfect price would be 450Rs ! :D

International Coach
i thought codies had priced ac09 properly according to the market.

AC09 was very much affordable.
but 900Rs for CR is a bit on the expensive side.

i think the perfect price would be 450Rs ! :D

ya i agree,900rs is way too much.....but right now we dont even know if they are releasing the game in india or not.

P

pcfan123

Honestly though even if its 100 rupees and the pirates sell it for 50 rupees, people will still buy the pirated one.

No matter what they price the game, the pirated copies will be cheaper. Ultimatly its up to each individual person to make the decision to steal or to buy legit copies.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
Honestly though even if its 100 rupees and the pirates sell it for 50 rupees, people will still buy the pirated one.

No matter what they price the game, the pirated copies will be cheaper. Ultimatly its up to each individual person to make the decision to steal or to buy legit copies.

nope,Gta Iv original is Rs499,and the pirated one is Rs 100,but still more than 60k Indians have original Gta Iv.
Batman Arkham Asylum Original is Rs 699,pirated is Rs 50,(dont know the actual price),all of my pirate friends has the original one.
there are many Examples like saints row 2,Team fortress 2,Half life,rea Fraction etc
so see the difference.
Btw CR is an MMO,so a real copy is needed to play online,so no piracy :p

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

They (pirates) can play ac09 online, so why is CR any different?

Users who are viewing this thread