Introductions

Hari.k

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hari

Hey all....Am Hari...krishnan....from india......

I got to this site wen i was googling !!!

its awesme here so active...am cricket lover...even now am watchin pakistan-lanka match...i also wanna learn cricket modding !!! cricket 07
i hope i can study am a wwe modder....but currently....am retired.....am pro at gfx too :)

i hope i make new friends !!!! And nice meeting you all..every one calls me Don !!!

sO am dangerous !!!!

Good day

With regards Hari ! :)

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
^lol. Zorax we need you to tell him about vcash and how you have to pay to post on Planetcricket. THIS PERSON NEEDS SCHOOL NOT PLANETCRICKET!!

Jigs Chana

School Cricketer
New introduction

Hi all, Jigs here from Mostyn CC, we play Sundays in South London League Div 1

AbhinavSuper

School Cricketer
Hi, its Abhinav from India. I love cricket, I've represented a club at district level, but left it due to 10th (ICSE's in India). Though cricket still remains to be my hobby ; )

I love discussions on cricket...

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I love cricket, I've represented a club at district level, but left it due to 10th (ICSE's in India). Though cricket still remains to be my hobby ; )

I'm currently writing a speech on Examination Stress and I think I'm gonna mention this point somewhere that students often leave what they love for studies. Not directly a stress related point but certainly a major side effect of exams.

BTW welcome to PlanetCricket.

AbhinavSuper

School Cricketer
I'm currently writing a speech on Examination Stress and I think I'm gonna mention this point somewhere that students often leave what they love for studies. Not directly a stress related point but certainly a major side effect of exams.

BTW welcome to PlanetCricket.

Lol thanks mate : )

Isn't studies are the biggest hurdle for a sport kiddo in India. You're right, often it has seen kids leaving their passion (not only sports, but anything which is not related to studies like photography, shoe designing, etc). India still left behind over these things...

PaddleSweeper

School Cricketer
Hello!

Hello everyone, I am a cricket fan from India. Loved some of the discussion going around here and decided to join in.

Big fan of Test match cricket, although I do understand that T20 cricket is where the future lies. Hope to have some interesting chat here.

PaddleSweeper

School Cricketer
Get out. Now.

:p

Haha, I understand where you are coming from and personally it pains me to see the way T20 is encroaching on the purest format of the game - especially in terms of shot-making. But try convincing the ICC and the respective boards to give up on the moolah and focus only on the five-day game and they will think we are out of our minds!

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I'm actually all for T20, I just wish a test series was a minimum of 3 tests at least.

Anyway, welcome :)

PaddleSweeper

School Cricketer
I'm actually all for T20, I just wish a test series was a minimum of 3 tests at least.

Anyway, welcome :)

thanks mate. yeah, Test series should be three Tests long, did not make sense to have SL-Eng perched at 1-1 with players flying away to play the IPL.

Aussage

Banned
Hey fellers whats up Iam David a singer and a rapper Iam Australian born and now I live in California In the U.S.A hope you guys support me as Iam new.:thumbs.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Hey David nice to meet you, let me introduce you to my friend. He's called Apostrophe :p

(anyone new if I put a :p it means don't take me seriously, in fact, never take me seriously, it'll make things easier for everyone).

Users who are viewing this thread