IPL on BLIC07

formula1man

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have the ps2 version of RPIC07 and have made the IPL teams as best i can, most teams had bought 11 players so all have been put in but teams with less i have added some random players in to make up the numbers. In these players two are Mohammed Yusuf and Ashwell Prince as neither player was bought. I will be doing the IPL and was wandering if anyone was interested in the results? i will play as every team and go through the round robin three times instead of two in the real thing so it goes for longer than there will be semis and a final. im very excitied about it.

Last edited:
i want to make the IPL squads for my PS2 version using custom teams.
1stly are there 8 slots for teams?
2ndly are all the players, currently signed to a team after yesterdays draft, available to put into a squad using custom squads

You could certainly do it on PC but not sure about PS2.

I have the ps2 version of RPIC07 and have made the IPL teams as best i can, most teams had bought 11 players so all have been put in but teams with less i have added some random players in to make up the numbers. In these players two are Mohammed Yusuf and Ashwell Prince as neither player was bought. I will be doing the IPL and was wandering if anyone was interested in the results? i will play as every team and go through the round robin three times instead of two in the real thing so it goes for longer than there will be semis and a final. im very excitied about it.

Good going formula1man. You must have used 8 or so of the custom squad slots to make these teams. Must have taken some time to do that little lot.

Unles you did it another way?

nah i did it the way u sed but i need some help i would like to know the names of any other players who are likely to join IPL so i can add them. eg L.Ronchi might be joining Mumbai

Good going formula1man. You must have used 8 or so of the custom squad slots to make these teams. Must have taken some time to do that little lot.

Unles you did it another way?

Welcome to the forums. Please make it over to the introduction thread and tell us about yourself.

@ formula1man - if you have a digital camera you can take some screens and make this into a story.

nah i did it the way u sed but i need some help i would like to know the names of any other players who are likely to join IPL so i can add them. eg L.Ronchi might be joining Mumbai

I like a person with an eye for detail. I congratulate you:hpraise

IPL Rosters

Here are the Squads for my IPL tournament (subject to change)
I have not been able to stick with the squad rules as lots of the players werent on the game so ive had to make some and of course there are only 16 custom players. Each team has 6 Foreigners in their team except for Jaipur who has 7 and two players who arent in IPL just to fill the numbers (Yusuf and Prince) Any fixes or help to these squads are appreciated.
The forst few matches should be posted by the end of the weekend

Attachments

• IPL Rosters.doc
    125.5 KB · Views: 53
Here are the Squads for my IPL tournament (subject to change)
I have not been able to stick with the squad rules as lots of the players werent on the game so ive had to make some and of course there are only 16 custom players. Each team has 6 Foreigners in their team except for Jaipur who has 7 and two players who arent in IPL just to fill the numbers (Yusuf and Prince) Any fixes or help to these squads are appreciated.
The forst few matches should be posted by the end of the weekend

Looking good.

Good luck, check out my story.

Users who are viewing this thread