PC: IPL Tournament! After long time, lets bang!

omairi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Everybody,

So after putting up a lot of thoughts about and suggestion , I am starting my first PC tournament ( Hope this goes well and doesn't be my last, *Fingers crossed* ),

I don't know how usually tournaments is conducted in DBC'14 but here, once the registration is over, the players need to add each other to their steam account and then play one on one as per my schedule.

So I am going to post the rules below, If you guys have any suggestion please let me know. I really want support from the PC user's to make this successful. Lets have Bradman Funnnnnnn :clap.

RULES AND REGULATIONS :-

* So this Tournament is played with IPL teams only.
* This tournament will start only if we have at least 8 participants. ( MAX = 8 obviously )
* You have to post your steam ID and your preferred team. ( I choose KKR, what ? host rights dude :rolleyes )
* Tournament will be a 10 overs match, with 4 international players in the squad.
* Fixtures will be decide once the participants are finalized.
* Last date for registration June 30th. ( Hope to get participants before that ):thumbs

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
All the Best for the league , have a look at other succesfull league that has been done to get a good feel for what needed to make it successfull .

There are alot of past leagues in the Online Forum , so just have a proper look around .

Daniboy95

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
All the Best for the league , have a look at other succesfull league that has been done to get a good feel for what needed to make it successfull .

There are alot of past leagues in the Online Forum , so just have a proper look around .
Thats a proffesional and encouraging way :)

Last edited:

kushari

International Coach
Hi Everybody,

So after putting up a lot of thoughts about and suggestion , I am starting my first PC tournament ( Hope this goes well and doesn't be my last, *Fingers crossed* ),

I don't know how usually tournaments is conducted in DBC'14 but here, once the registration is over, the players need to add each other to their steam account and then play one on one as per my schedule.

So I am going to post the rules below, If you guys have any suggestion please let me know. I really want support from the PC user's to make this successful. Lets have Bradman Funnnnnnn :clap.

RULES AND REGULATIONS :-

* So this Tournament is played with IPL teams only.
* This tournament will start only if we have at least 8 participants. ( MAX = 8 obviously )
* You have to post your steam ID and your preferred team. ( I choose KKR, what ? host rights dude :rolleyes )
* Tournament will be a 10 overs match, with 4 international players in the squad.
* Fixtures will be decide once the participants are finalized.
* Last date for registration June 30th. ( Hope to get participants before that ):thumbs

Did you already verified your copy of DBC14 (As I cant see the the verify sign on your profile).. I hope you get 8 Participants...

omairi

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Did you already verified your copy of DBC14 (As I cant see the the verify sign on your profile).. I hope you get 8 Participants...
Yes, I did already!
Not sure why u cant see it.

Did I do anything wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread