PC: First IPL Tournament ( Round 1 On Going )

How do you want the tournamnet to go ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
I have updated the rules with few points, Please have a look.

RULES AND REGULATIONS :-

* So this Tournament is played with IPL teams only. ( Team members can be from 2014 or 2015 )
* Tournament will be a 10 overs match, with 4 international players in the squad.
* No Spin above 6m ( One per match is fine, second time will be a warning and third will declare has lost)
* No slow Bouncer ( One per match is fine, second time will be a warning and third will declare has lost)
* Power Play for 3 overs with 3 fielders outside.
* Non-Power power play overs with 5 fielders outside. ( Max 5 on one side )

Have any suggestions please let me know.

Once everyone start playing, take a screenshot of the results ( The Final overall Scorecard ) ( F12 for Screenshot ) and post it here so that I can update it in the bracket.

All the Best......

Thank you.

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have updated the rules with few points, Please have a look.

RULES AND REGULATIONS :-

* So this Tournament is played with IPL teams only. ( Team members can be from 2014 or 2015 )
* Tournament will be a 10 overs match, with 4 international players in the squad.
* No Spin above 6m ( One per match is fine, second time will be a warning and third will declare has lost)
* No slow Bouncer ( One per match is fine, second time will be a warning and third will declare has lost)
* Power Play for 3 overs with 3 fielders outside.
* Non-Power power play overs with 5 fielders outside. ( Max 5 on one side )

Have any suggestions please let me know.

Once everyone start playing, take a screenshot of the results ( The Final overall Scorecard ) ( F12 for Screenshot ) and post it here so that I can update it in the bracket.

All the Best......

Thank you.

Out of curiosity, how do you enforce such rules (the ones in boldface related to 6m spin and slow bouncers)? It's essentially one person's word against another and would lead to finger pointing and bickering. Why not allow folks to do whatever they want to? If someone's good enough, he/she will find a way to counter certain strategies just like in real cricket.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Out of curiosity, how do you enforce such rules (the ones in boldface related to 6m spin and slow bouncers)? It's essentially one person's word against another and would lead to finger pointing and bickering. Why not allow folks to do whatever they want to? If someone's good enough, he/she will find a way to counter certain strategies just like in real cricket.

To answer your question, I don't have a problem with the bowling type to be frank I dint know what those words meant in the game until a participant explained me, I asked suggestions from the participants and went with what they wanted... And ya I think these make the game little fair and interesting instead of bowling same ball again and again for 10 overs, It makes the match boring.... And to find if a person is breaking the rules, just take a screenshot of the hawkeye shown at the end of each over.. It is as simple has it is, and I believe my participants are genuine..

Secondly I don't see you participating in this tournament, So I cant take your suggestion into count. May be u can conduct your own tournament without these rules and lets see how it goes. Good luck, cheers :thumbs

Andrin Issac

Andrin The Great
India
KKR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
To answer your question, I don't have a problem with the bowling type to be frank I dint know what those words meant in the game until a participant explained me, I asked suggestions from the participants and went with what they wanted... And ya I think these make the game little fair and interesting instead of bowling same ball again and again for 10 overs, It makes the match boring.... And to find if a person is breaking the rules, just take a screenshot of the hawkeye shown at the end of each over.. It is as simple has it is, and I believe my participants are genuine..

Secondly I don't see you participating in this tournament, So I cant take your suggestion into count. May be u can conduct your own tournament without these rules and lets see how it goes. Good luck, cheers :thumbs
i have installed demo version.. from steam.. is it ok ?? i wanna join in this please help me :)

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India

Sorry bro Registration is closed.........[DOUBLEPOST=1434179254][/DOUBLEPOST]
i have installed demo version.. from steam.. is it ok ?? i wanna join in this please help me :)

Sorry bro, I don't think demo version has the ability to play matches.... You have to buy the original full version from the steam..

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Not suggestions, just curious that's all. I'm not into leagues and prefer one off online matches, and thanks for the reply as wanted to see how such disputes are handled online.

r_o_x_e_n

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To Everyone's attention.

I am planning to update the fixtures today with the nine players, If the last two doesn't select their team before 14th they will be eliminated.

I will be going with Round robin with each player facing everyone for two match( Like in IPL ), but I have added a pool up there, so if you guys want to go with any other option let me know ASAP. The pool will be closed by 14th.

Matches can be started. Each player should play only one match for the time being until I say so..

Thank you.

My team is Delhi Dare devil (or any available team)
add me friends Staem Id fkp7057
Steam Community :: ROXEN

Please add me in this turnaments

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
We are back to 8 players like the original IPL, So everyone can add each other and start playing...

ALL THE BEST>>>>>>>>>>>>

kunal29101980

Club Cricketer
as i m playing as MI in this comp...my 1st game is against KKR - imtiaz39 ...but i cannot find him...if i search in add friend ...its showing name doesnt exist... KKR - imtiaz39, please send me fren request n add me so that we can play our 1st round...

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
as i m playing as MI in this comp...my 1st game is against KKR - imtiaz39 ...but i cannot find him...if i search in add friend ...its showing name doesnt exist... KKR - imtiaz39, please send me fren request n add me so that we can play our 1st round...

Its not that you need to play in an order...... Carry on with anyone you see. this is just a group stage....

kunal29101980

Club Cricketer

Its not that you need to play in an order...... Carry on with anyone you see. this is just a group stage....
so how we going to track who played whom?...but if one of the player (imtiaz39) is not available it wud b off balance....also keep round games in order otherwise it will b too messy ...ur thought?

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
so how we going to track who played whom?...but if one of the player (imtiaz39) is not available it wud b off balance....also keep round games in order otherwise it will b too messy ...ur thought?

I understand your concern but what I am saying is... U can play with all the players available just for one match ( Round 1 ), and post your result here ( with whom u played and who won with screenshot )... If imtiaz39 does not reply before everyone complete their matches he will be eliminated... Any doubt...??

This is just to avoid waiting a particular player for weeks.... example... lets say your first match is with me, and I am busy and not available for a week, instead of waiting for me, you can complete your other matches with the players available.. Understood ?

Users who are viewing this thread