PC: First IPL Tournament ( Round 1 On Going )

How do you want the tournamnet to go ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

r_o_x_e_n

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I understand your concern but what I am saying is... U can play with all the players available just for one match ( Round 1 ), and post your result here ( with whom u played and who won with screenshot )... If imtiaz39 does not reply before everyone complete their matches he will be eliminated... Any doubt...??

This is just to avoid waiting a particular player for weeks.... example... lets say your first match is with me, and I am busy and not available for a week, instead of waiting for me, you can complete your other matches with the players available.. Understood ?
Hi all,

I have issue with Game i have already raised Ticket to Bigant & stem wait till it resolve or lunch new update,

Currently i am not able to play online game when i try to play Game is just crashed after Joining match with Friends.

if you any have solution tell me

Thanks

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Hi all,

I have issue with Game i have already raised Ticket to Bigant & stem wait till it resolve or lunch new update,

Currently i am not able to play online game when i try to play Game is just crashed after Joining match with Friends.

if you any have solution tell me

Thanks

Facing the same problem myself...

r_o_x_e_n

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey I am available Tomorrow to play match
any one msg me time

Users who are viewing this thread