PC: Request to Start an Online Tournamnet.

Would you like to have a tournament. ?

• Total voters

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Hi All,

So I am new to this game, I have been playing this game from the start of the PC release in my friends system ( Pirated one ), I loved the game and I saved some money and bought the game in steam recently.
The main reason I bought the game is to have some online matches, but every time I seach there is no opponent. I went through this whole thread but could not find any tournement going on and most of the post are before 2015.
So the main motive of this trhead is to request for the senior players to start a tournament which will make the game more interesting. Or could someone suggest me a webiste were I can find active Don Bradman cricket games and tournents going on always.

Thank you in Advance.
Navin

francisjery

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi All,

So I am new to this game, I have been playing this game from the start of the PC release in my friends system ( Pirated one ), I loved the game and I saved some money and bought the game in steam recently.
The main reason I bought the game is to have some online matches, but every time I seach there is no opponent. I went through this whole thread but could not find any tournement going on and most of the post are before 2015.
So the main motive of this trhead is to request for the senior players to start a tournament which will make the game more interesting. Or could someone suggest me a webiste were I can find active Don Bradman cricket games and tournents going on always.

Thank you in Advance.
Navin
Hey mate, nice to know that u saved money to buy the game.

Contact @kushari for leagues in pc platform. Good luck :thumbs

Cricz25

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@NaviN GandhI : Bro, share your cell number. I will get you added to watsapp PC group. There you will find n number of opponents with some excellent tournaments. Cheers.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
@Cricz25 Bro I have sent you the number but I guess you havent seen it yet.. Anyway I have posted it here.. Please let me know when you add me ..... Please do it fast am very eager to play.

+91 8056234170

Imtiaz_786

School Cricketer
@Cricz25 Bro I have sent you the number but I guess you havent seen it yet.. Anyway I have posted it here.. Please let me know when you add me ..... Please do it fast am very eager to play.

+91 8056234170

Anyone ready to play online.
My steam id imtiaz39
and my phone no. 9864492840 and you can whatsapp me.

Users who are viewing this thread