IPL Is The IPL Concept Fair Enough? I dont think it is fair at all. Very Bad Concept of the IPL

Did Delhi Daredevils deserved to win the finals? (Think about Cricket not abt ur fav. team))

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
@holdenator
i think holdenator should be the Winner of IPL for working so hard for posting a reply
Keep It Up, MATE

Is this supposed to be sarcastic? I'm guessing by your IQ you probably don't know what sarcasm is!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The poll make makes me laugh, and for the answer to it ........

NO, they don't deserve it at all and same goes for Chennai.

Both teams never played as a bunch, Sehwag has failed miserably to lead from the front same with Dhoni. Actually Sehwag was one of the duds in this IPL if we recall. RCB nad DC played exceptionally well. Both played as a team, and they went in finals. In the final unfortunately RCB boys couldnt do the job and DC charged pressure from the very begining and hence they won. Yesterday 143 was not at all a big task, but they played as a team and got the reward.

King Cricket

International Coach
Thanks a lot for your VALUABLE comments
You are a just NOTHING to fight with me

Shut up, alright? Your thread makes no sense, your posts make no sense- you are just a blind fan of Delhi, nothing else. You don't have any eyes, neither do you know how to accept the reality,- so, it's a waste of time debating with you.

King Cricket added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Is this supposed to be sarcastic? I'm guessing by your IQ you probably don't know what sarcasm is!

Leave it, Holdie. He is just abusing us, instead of giving proper logics backing his argument. I have reported his posts, this can't go on.

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

BTW, hey kid- have a look at the poll. :D

King Cricket added 6 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

BE CLEAR. BE FRANK. BE A DAREDEVIL

LOL*infinity. :laugh:laugh:laugh We are all being daredevils. It's you who's being a pussycat.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I love seeing trolls on internet forums telling people to get a life...

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread